Fan meeting Gerrard

TamCoopz

6 minutes ago, hawkfalcons said:

Thank you I have every intention of taking him  to one of the games once he's allowed WATP 

I’m sure all on this site would be happy to help you brother, I sit up in club deck which maybe too far up but if that’s ever a suitable ticket then its yours man, will even go as far as including old firm game in that 

1 hour ago, hawkfalcons said:

Thank you I have every intention of taking him  to one of the games once he's allowed WATP 

52 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I’m sure all on this site would be happy to help you brother, I sit up in club deck which maybe too far up but if that’s ever a suitable ticket then its yours man, will even go as far as including old firm game in that 

Same goes for me @hawkfalcons my ST will be going unused for the most part for the next year or so so if you need a ticket let me know bud

9 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Old boy not giving two fucks about  independence, Mygers, the board or fucking the pope 

all he wants to do is see the boys in royal blue. 
my kind of fan.  

You don't know his views on any of that and why even bring it up 

10 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

They should get all the ones over 75 and do something nice for them all like a specially adapted OAP tour with a nice lunch, I’m sure many Bears would even crowdfund it even during these tighter times.

If you could leave that suggestion until January then I'm in full agreement. :thumbsup:

16 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

That is most kind I bought him hospitality for his 80th we played St. Mirren and he has a great day meeting wee doddue and the likes. 

15 hours ago, Willis said:

Same goes for me @hawkfalcons my ST will be going unused for the most part for the next year or so so if you need a ticket let me know bud

Absolutely wonderful gesture frome yourself and TamCoopz really appreciate it if I have difficulty once he's allowed in will get in touch with yourself or TamCoopz but paying for ticket 

15 hours ago, Willis said:

Fantastic gesture as said above once situation allows will contact either yourself or TamCoopz if I have any problems getting him a ticket 

Archived