Wigan admin

The owners bought them and immediately sought out administrators on the same day. Absolutely reeks. 

I saw in the replies there's a video where the EFL chairman Rick Parry mentions these rumours, so I guess he was the source. Wild, hope they get out of it and don't have to suffer a points deduction because it looks corrupt as fuck. 

Total shame. A club who had some great people working for them back when we did work with them. They will be hurting.

Not the same team I kept in touch with in the past, but can't help still feel a little down about it.

13 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Total shame. A club who had some great people working for them back when we did work with them. They will be hurting.

Not the same team I kept in touch with in the past, but can't help still feel a little down about it.

Anyone who follows football should be outraged by this. Sinking a club for a bet. It's far more than another club going in admin.

9 hours ago, King Jela said:

What the fuck even is the FA's fit and proper test if con men like that can still get in? 

Ahem, probably still better than the sfa and shyte.

Seriously, this is a disgrace, good people are losing their jobs , shocking in this day and age this stuff is still able to occur.

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Ahem, probably still better than the sfa and shyte.

Seriously, this is a disgrace, good people are losing their jobs , shocking in this day and age this stuff is still able to occur.

Shocking this situation actually happened, let alone going into admin. Football league bosses need to have a long hard look at themselves.

Surely to fuck this isnt true. I have never heard the like of this in all my life, and there have been some right corrupt, conniving  arseholes in charge of various clubs over the years. As we well know. Absolutely beyond belief if its true. Surely under the circumstances the league wont enforce the points penalty. If they do then whats to stop it happening again? 

10 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Surely to fuck this isnt true. I have never heard the like of this in all my life, and there have been some right corrupt, conniving  arseholes in charge of various clubs over the years. As we well know. Absolutely beyond belief if its true. Surely under the circumstances the league wont enforce the points penalty. If they do then whats to stop it happening again? 

Considering the fact the EFL chairman, Whelan and everyone connected to the club think it's true then there must be alot of truth. Fucking madness.

23 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

If they wanted to be relegated they could just have ordered the manager to play Windass and Garner.

That cabbage is at Sheff Wed now

On 03/07/2020 at 09:39, King Jela said:

What the fuck even is the FA's fit and proper test if con men like that can still get in? 

the efl fit and proper test is a shambles  a similar thing happened with charlton though not as bad  wigan should not be deducted 12 pts when the authorities screwed up

Archived