Banners Installed Outside Ibrox

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aesthetically awful in the context of the red brick. 

Just makes it more obvious how much the back of the Copland, Govan & Broomloan need upgraded.  

Whilst they're taking that down they can take down the Family Stand sign with Broxi's bears face too. 

Thanks. 

20 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Aesthetically awful in the context of the red brick. 

Just makes it more obvious how much the back of the Copland, Govan & Broomloan need upgraded.  

Whilst they're taking that down they can take down the Family Stand sign with Broxi's bears face too. 

Thanks. 

Already took that down lad

32 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Utter shite. Same as the other banners they've put up in recent years.

Just power wash the bricks for fuck sake.

Canny add 4 different adverts to make money just power washing the bricks though 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Awful. 

One of the club’s most famous anthems is “follow follow” and these PR/marketing geniuses come up with the hashtag “we weren’t born to follow” to unveil the design? Christ. 

7 minutes ago, rangersross said:

One of the club’s most famous anthems is “follow follow” and these PR/marketing geniuses come up with the hashtag “we weren’t born to follow” to unveil the design? Christ. 

I never even noticed that. Fucking hell man.

34 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Canny add 4 different adverts to make money just power washing the bricks though 

That's the thing.

I get that we need to maximise revenue and that (without debating the pros and cons of MyGers) but who in their right mind thinks, "I know what will get folk to engage with a new membership scheme - tacky looking posters plastered on our iconic, red brick, which no cunt will take notice of".

Its cringeworthy and cheap. Let the stadium speak for itself.

I bet the other two outdoor signs are just as classy, if that was my company, i would not be sharing something like that on Social media.

Why would anyone want to get a picture in-front of that, you could of just done a huge banner of Steven Gerrard at least that would of made more sense,

Like this-

5a583a399c6043eafb252b91ca582565.jpg

Walked past it today. Doesn't look offensive particularly.  Doesn't feel as substantial when not shown in extreme closeup either.

:lol: Fuckin hell we like a wee greet.  

Archived