Scott Nisbet - kidney cancer.

Sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere, I've just read it there.

Apparently playing golf and was in back pain and found out he needs to have a kidney removed due to it.

Big man always be remembered for that Brugges screamer - career cut short through injury and now this. 

I'm sure he's still fairly athletic and can beat this. As someone who suffered a kidney condition myself before (although nothing like this) it's an absolute bastard with check-up's making the sure the function stays above a certain standard and then all sorts of meds.

All the best big yin. Canter for you. 

Horrible news for the big man.

Not the most gifted player but the type I respect most, the 100%er.

Everyone talks about the Brugge goal but my favourite memery of him in our shirt is the 1988 Skol Cup Semi v Hearts at Hampden, scored and done this stupid wee dance.

All the best Scott, give it the 100% you gave football and you will beat this. 💙

8 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Sorry if it's been mentioned elsewhere, I've just read it there.

Apparently playing golf and was in back pain and found out he needs to have a kidney removed due to it.

Big man always be remembered for that Brugges screamer - career cut short through injury and now this. 

I'm sure he's still fairly athletic and can beat this. As someone who suffered a kidney condition myself before (although nothing like this) it's an absolute bastard with check-up's making the sure the function stays above a certain standard and then all sorts of meds.

All the best big yin. Canter for you. 

Funk sake that’s terrible news

Archived