*****Official Lyon vs Rangers Matchday Thread*****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If fans boo that they genuinely risk our black players calling it quits  Wouldn't be very clever 

Break Dembele’s leg and I’ll be happy.

Can see us pumping Leverkusen now

Posted Images

Just now, pcbear said:

A bit of consistency reqd though with the frog jumping on Jack and  just gets waved away.

Cannae just make excuses he slapped the guy (softly I know) right in the referees face.   Imagine Scott brown did that against us and didn’t get sent off?  There would be riots on here.  Soft as I said but he gave the referee the excuse.

Bad Robot and Dan Deacon like this

Refs will be reluctant to send players off for late tackles given they've not played for months & are rusty

Raising your hand to somebodies face right infront of the ref is just fucking idiotic. 

Aye it's only a friendly but hope to fuck he gets an absolute bollocking for that, does that in a game & could easily lose us 3 points 

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Kent deserved a red the blame is solely on him 

Just the same as the guy who stamped on Jack deserved at least a yellow ,but you get away with those things in friendlies 

Even in a competitive game Kent’s red is harsh ,the French cunt also had a snide condescending slap on his neck and should have at least been booked for that if the ref wants to be mr strict 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

A fucking love that reaction from Kent 

do not slap me while I’m down because I will get up and slap you harder. 

2 wishes I’ve got, 1 the majority of the team had that attitude and 2 he would have that attitude away to st mirren 

Players are being told not to celebrate with each other, but its awrite for the cunt to tap kent on the face a few times during this covid shit

magic8ball likes this
Just now, Valance1690 said:

Refs will be reluctant to send players off for late tackles given they've not played for months & are rusty

Raising your hand to somebodies face right infront of the ref is just fucking idiotic. 

Aye it's only a friendly but hope to fuck he gets an absolute bollocking for that, does that in a game & could easily lose us 3 points 

Nah.

That tackle on Jack was horrendous and the tackle of a coward!

magic8ball and Ragnar1872 like this