Rangers Face Masks

stevemac

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, stevemac said:

seen the pictures on twitter of the players landing in france etc. And wondering if you can buy the face masks anywhere? The ones on the club shop are different and look tacky and shite IMO, the player issued ones look quite smart. 

Screenshot_20200715-191848_Instagram.jpg

No stars or sponsor?Anyhow, don't rate it. Think I will wait and see what the keeper and away masks look like.

Don't mind the players wearing it as part of their uniform while out and about but wouldn't be wearing one myself walking in and out the shops. I mean, they cut about in suits ... I wouldn't dress up in a fucking suit going on a bus. They need to wear it cause it's their job. 

Leave the tackiness to that mhob in the dark side. Don't understand people who jump about with football kits and badges all over them head to toe when they aren't heading to a game. Not just Rangers ... Any club. Prefer smart casual looking stuff that doesn't stand out too much and at least the money still goes to the club. 

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

Don't mind the players wearing it as part of their uniform while out and about but wouldn't be wearing one myself walking in and out the shops. I mean, they cut about in suits ... I wouldn't dress up in a fucking suit going on a bus. They need to wear it cause it's their job. 

Leave the tackiness to that mhob in the dark side. Don't understand people who jump about with football kits and badges all over them head to toe when they aren't heading to a game. Not just Rangers ... Any club. Prefer smart casual looking stuff that doesn't stand out too much and at least the money still goes to the club. 

I only wanted one really because a lot of other sports teams etc are jumping on it and if it was all proceeds to the club or the Rangers charities I would be happy enough with it. We have to wear them anyway and I have nothing against having a small Rangers crest on mine.

11 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I only wanted one really because a lot of other sports teams etc are jumping on it and if it was all proceeds to the club or the Rangers charities I would be happy enough with it. We have to wear them anyway and I have nothing against having a small Rangers crest on mine.

No you don't.

1 hour ago, Sket said:

No you don't.

Ive been in the local co-op a couple of times since Friday and not bothered with a mask. No one said anything to me and i dont expect they will.

Haven't been in any other shop (and not planning to) so i cant tell you just how many people arent wearing them?

13 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Ive been in the local co-op a couple of times since Friday and not bothered with a mask. No one said anything to me and i dont expect they will.

Haven't been in any other shop (and not planning to) so i cant tell you just how many people arent wearing them?

No one will say anything because its not upto them. That's the job of the police.

I was refused on a 60yesterday because I didn't have a mask on tho. So I've purchased one came today makes me feel claustrophobic 😁😁😁

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

No one will say anything because its not upto them. That's the job of the police.

I was refused on a 60yesterday because I didn't have a mask on tho. So I've purchased one came today makes me feel claustrophobic 😁😁😁

Whats a 60? Is it a bus? 

47 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I haven't wore one since the start and I don't intend on starting now,almost 4 months after this all kicked off.

I was refused entry to Costco last week because I wouldn't wear one. 

4 hours ago, Sket said:

No you don't.

Dont know if the rules will be different in Scotland but I live in England whereby from the 24th (I think) it will be mandatory to wear them in shops, as well as public transport and public places where social distancing is in place. Otherwise you face an on the spot fine of about £100 if memory serves me right.

3 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Dont know if the rules will be different in Scotland but I live in England whereby from the 24th (I think) it will be mandatory to wear them in shops, as well as public transport and public places where social distancing is in place. Otherwise you face an on the spot fine of about £100 if memory serves me right.

You wont get an on the spot fine mate. The police would need to be in the shop, and i imagine they would advise you of guidance etc before it even came close to a fine.

13 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

You wont get an on the spot fine mate. The police would need to be in the shop, and i imagine they would advise you of guidance etc before it even came close to a fine.

I think your right. If the police are in the shop I think the fine is if you fail to comply eg try to go in etc. But the police will likely be quiet happy handing out fines for it id imagine. I don't mind wearing a face mask, just be nice having something I like on it that isn't too in your face or ridiculous looking and the proceeds of it goes to a good cause; charity or our club.

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Some would be delighted at being rejected from the 60 bus. That and the 61 are full of utter roasters

51 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Face coverings, doesn't need to be a mask 👍

Archived