Rangers Face Masks

stevemac

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/07/2020 at 23:22, ElBufalo20 said:

Cheap tacky rubbush looking to be honest.

A black one with a much smaller new crest would’ve been much better.

Good to see the big wigs look at this site and take into consideration fans opinions.

I’ll be looking for my commission!

6 hours ago, Gmajor1991 said:

I got a couple of cheap scroll-crest ones off Etsy. Been wearing them around Dublin for weeks, haven't gotten any bother.

Nothing really does happen, you just get a few looks 

I certainly do cutting around Tallaght in Rangers shorts on occasion :lol:

On 15/07/2020 at 20:05, Junior Soprano said:

Took my money and ran.  Paid £8 I think back in July,, nothing ever arrived and they never replied to any emails,,, see the link is dead now too, dirty fuckers whoever they were.

On 15/07/2020 at 19:48, STEPPS BOY said:

£4.99 on Sports Direct Website and if you buy before the end of July you get a free 4 man tent.

Just like SD to give away 4 man tents during a lockdown when you can't be inside with others.

I remember buying a pair of trainers online from SD before Ashley raped our club. Trainers were delivered promptly and were correct size too.

What's this? A free SD mug too? No, the dirty bastards had charged me 3 quid for it because I hadn't ticked a box stating I didn't want one. Quite literally taken for a mug. 

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Just like SD to give away 4 man tents during a lockdown when you can't be inside with others.

I remember buying a pair of trainers online from SD before Ashley raped our club. Trainers were delivered promptly and were correct size too.

What's this? A free SD mug too? No, the dirty bastards had charged me 3 quid for it because I hadn't ticked a box stating I didn't want one. Quite literally taken for a mug. 

I’m 100% convinced he did that to customers as a private joke. 

i ordered some 5 aside balls and same happened to me 😂

fat evil cunt of a man 😂

26 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m 100% convinced he did that to customers as a private joke. 

i ordered some 5 aside balls and same happened to me 😂

fat evil cunt of a man 😂

Total prick so he is. Only shop I know that charges you extra to order something and pick it up in store. Imagine Argos did that. They'd go bust. 

Archived