Kent suspension?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart and hand says violent conduct will be reported to the sfa and it's upto them to decide if he misses more games

Defo misses Saturday tho

Scum player sent off last pre season and received a 2 match ban from sfa.

If I had to bet he'll be suspended for sheep game

13 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Heart and hand says violent conduct will be reported to the sfa and it's upto them to decide if he misses more games

Defo misses Saturday tho

What a fucking ridiculous rule

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Defo misses Saturday tho

Wouldn't be expecting favours from them. Even though there's three games before the Sheep

I still can’t believe we’re already talking about another red card.

Yes, the ref couldn’t wait to fuck us and prob should’ve just said ‘take him off before I send him off’, but what a tool Kent was for giving him a decision to make. The refs in Scotland will already have his card marked following it, just watch. First thing he does, it’ll be dealt with heavily.

It’s undeniable though, even under shite refereeing, we have serious discipline problems throughout the team.

When will we ever learn...

1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

I still can’t believe we’re already talking about another red card.

Yes, the ref couldn’t wait to fuck us and prob should’ve just said ‘take him off before I send him off’, but what a tool Kent was for giving him a decision to make. The refs in Scotland will already have his card marked following it, just watch. First thing he does, it’ll be dealt with heavily.

It’s undeniable though, even under shite refereeing, we have serious discipline problems throughout the team.

When will we ever learn...

Then again, it's a very thin line that separates ill discipline and will to win ..

just look as SG's career, he played with his all for 90 minutes, never giving an inch - yet was sent off on the odd occasion too

Just now, LiverpoolBlue said:

Then again, it's a very thin line that separates ill discipline and will to win ..

just look as SG's career, he played with his all for 90 minutes, never giving an inch - yet was sent off on the odd occasion too

I know mate, it is indeed. And while we’ve been the victims of some utterly shambolic refereeing displays since SG took over, the truth is, on most occasions, our players did something to give them a decision. A few times they were undoubtedly undeserved.

But the number of times it’s been a hand to the face, a wee kick out or some other totally unnecessary  action, is crazy. 

20 minutes ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

Im sure the management has mentioned players will be getting punished by the club now for discipline. 

Daft reaction from him but no more than handbags, The ref should have dealt with it better. 

Manager said the same thing last season.

He must be stuck on repeat.

It is the petulance that probably pisses Gerrard off most and something that we need to stamp out before the season proper kicks off.    I can accept players getting sent off on occasions for decent rugged challenges but getting  sent off for kindergarten playground antics is just indiscipline.   If we can't sort it then other teams will play on it and give the refs some very easy decisions.     

A strange decision by the ref considering its a friendly and what he had already let go but he wouldve sent him off for it in a competitive game for sure. Stupidity from kent. Wait now for sutton to call for the sfa to hammer him and him and the other media bellends reaction if they dont. Same old same old.

1 hour ago, LiverpoolBlue said:

Yeah but there is a difference between not giving an inch and raising your hands to an opponents face.  Regardless of how soft it is you are giving the ref a decision to make and in the current snowflake world of football they will usually reach for a red.

Archived