Joe Aribo

Broxi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He is easily one of the most talented players on the ball for us, however Scottish football does not let that thrive, even a good ref, teams simply take turns to boot fuck out of him

Scottish football ladies and gentlemen. 

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I can practically guarantee he’ll have his leg broken or his knee done by a filth friendly “player” by Christmas.

He is no soft touch and has defo filled out, his head got burst at Livi and that  never fazed him.

Just now, pcbear said:

He is no soft touch and has defo filled out, his head got burst at Livi and that  never fazed him.

With respect, if someone tries to do a player illegally there is little they can do about it.

Yes, I know I’m being paranoid but I feel that Joe is Sellick enemy number one after our pre-season.

Bambi on Ice has shown massive improvement in the pre-season, probably because we are now playing to his strengths and linking him into the play. Needs to avoid the leg breakers that will inevitably come in from the SPFL  Neanderthals. 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

Will he be allowed to get consistent, if he has an off game will he be allowed to play out it the next game or be benched like last season

Not at this club. A fukcing cesspit at times tbh 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Will he be allowed to get consistent, if he has an off game will he be allowed to play out it the next game or be benched like last season

He showed what he could do playing in that position coming from deep at times last season and he’s been excellent in pre season.

He should never play right wing again.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Not at this club. A fukcing cesspit at times tbh 

I honestly think he is the most talented player on the ball, sometimes i think others aren't on his wavelength and it doesn't work for him at times

But this whole dropping players after one bad game can be detrimental, 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I honestly think he is the most talented player on the ball, sometimes i think others aren't on his wavelength and it doesn't work for him at times

But this whole dropping players after one bad game can be detrimental, 

mate I agree but for me he's an absolute bawler 

I think he’ll turn into something special this year if am honest. If him, Kent and Hagi can get 10-15 goals each on top of Morelos it’s exactly what we’ve been missing. 

I was delighted when we signed him and he’s showed some real flashes of quality, if he can dig in and get inside his own head he’ll be one of our best players, if not our best this season

Aribo will not be in and out the starting 11 anymore if he has an average game. He is one of the first names on the team sheet.

Arfield and Davis have taken a step back so, at the moment, there is no one pushing him. 

Aribo, Kamara & Jack all day long.

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Aribo will not be in and out the starting 11 anymore if he has an average game. He is one of the first names on the team sheet.

Arfield and Davis have taken a step back so, at the moment, there is no one pushing him. 

Aribo, Kamara & Jack all day long.

Do we really need jack and Kamara in the starting 11 together in the majority of our league games? I’m not so sure.

8 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Do we really need jack and Kamara in the starting 11 together in the majority of our league games? I’m not so sure.

I think Kamara's contribution gets underestimated. However, I get what you are saying when playing both of them against the likes of Hamilton. This is where someone like Barjonas should get his opportunity. I believe that he has talent, I always have.

Arfield could still have a role to play late in games but as for Davis, I'm finished with him .He should never have been offered an extension.

Jack's in my team every day because he rarely loses possession. 

I expect us to sign another midfielder in the coming weeks. 

But Joe Aribo is the man!

Really starting to shine in a Rangers jersey....... think he's going to be a huge player for us this season. 

As someone said earlier...... he's gonna make the club a lot of money when he eventually moves on........ hope he's here for years mind you.

Archived