Joe Aribo

Broxi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is so much more effective when within spitting distance of the opponents penalty box. I hate it when he drops deep as what usually happens is he lays it back off to the person who passed to him. When he is further forward he seems to throw off the shackles and go for it.

He will be a huge player this season if we can keep him fit.

He has "it" it has always been pretty obvious he is an insanely gifted football player it is just whether or not he can apply that and impose it on games enough, if he really clicks and finds consistency he will answer a load of our problems. 

He has that ability to take 2 or 3 defenders out a game a even when they are sitting 10 men 20 yards from their goal, that is huge to us. 

On 19/07/2020 at 11:47, Getstiffed said:

Funnily enough when I first watch him on the highlight videos before we signed him he reminded me of Patrick Vierra without the physicality.

If he adds the physicality to his game I just hope we got him on a long contract.

As for his form last season , he played  alot in that wide right forward position which I never thought suited him. 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You really should have used Rich Tea biscuits as your food suggestion.

I’m afraid I’m the only one that will “like” what you did there. The forum has a lot of thickos on it I’m afraid. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived