RM statement on facebook

GOAT

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There its there.

"Let’s try again. The hate and ignorance in the comments of the last picture were disgusting but not surprising. This isn’t about politics it’s about equality!!! We all need educating, myself included!"

Hope the WE includes yourself and just maybe read something other than Lefty rags,you might get your eyes opened.

Odd considering the abuse Richard Foster got on here for being a SNP supporter but no backlash from the Club,maybe his colour didn't matter eh?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

RM should invite big Connor onto one of our match- day threads to show how much we love the big man.

Tav too.

Would give Tav about 2 minutes before he can't take the grief anymore 😂 Goldsom usually gets a good 6/7 minutes before his 1st lump ball ends up out for a throw in :pipe:

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

....and that is utter tripe.

As I said, I'll take Connor Goldson's explanation why he knelt over Blumhoilann's explanation of why Connor Goldson knelt. Ive a feeling Goldson might have a wee bit more insight into why he did.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Would give Tav about 2 minutes before he can't take the grief anymore 😂 Goldsom usually gets a good 6/7 minutes before his 1st lump ball ends up out for a throw in :pipe:

Show Tav one of the old threads were some had him dropped for Flanagan or Polster..

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Because a few but one poster in general makes it his goal to keep banging on because he thinks his view is right and anyone who disagrees with him gets subjected to the usual drivel.....I started looking at the forum at 1pm....10 and a half hours later he is still spouting pish....what a fucking sad existence to spend all day on a forum arguing with everyone

There’s been about 3 or 4 threads that have ended up talking about the same shite.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Why the fuck does this forum have a facebook and twitter page anyway? And who the fuck on here follows it on facebook and twitter? Even worse comments on the posts? What's wrong with just having a forum? Not like it's hard to find considering theres only 2 forums out there for us.

I said this earlier, the Facebook page doesn’t serve much of a purpose, and the login for the Twitter seems to have all the admin scratching their heads so it’s not even monitored properly 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

As I said, I'll take Connor Goldson's explanation why he knelt over Blumhoilann's explanation of why Connor Goldson knelt. Ive a feeling Goldson might have a wee bit more insight into why he did.

Ofcourse you would.

5 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Because a few but one poster in general makes it his goal to keep banging on because he thinks his view is right and anyone who disagrees with him gets subjected to the usual drivel.....I started looking at the forum at 1pm....10 and a half hours later he is still spouting pish....what a fucking sad existence to spend all day on a forum arguing with everyone

Someone else took the topic to Goldson and BLM.

Who has spent all day on here? I've been on here all day as much as you have. Fucking sad existence indeed.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

RM should invite big Connor onto one of our match- day threads to show how much we love the big man.

Tav too.

Don’t.  This forum might label us racists for calling Tav shite.

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Ofcourse you would.

Well yes. Connor Goldson is probably better placed to explain why Connor Goldson did something than someone on the internet who has probably never directly interacted with him.

Who has spent all day on here? I've been on here all day as much as you have. Fucking sad existence indeed.

Should get a login time limit for here. Would've been a good idea the start of the lockdown. Me included.

5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Ofcourse you would.

This is a poster who thinks people defending statues from thugs intent on destroying them are potential peados and need their hard drives checked, I wouldn’t  bother to much what shite he post, clearly a fucking moron. 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Should get a login time limit for here. Would've been a good idea the start of the lockdown. Me included.

There's be some of the folk who spend far more time on here than I do would be fucked.

It's weird though, folk moan that I post too much about some stuff then at the same time moan I'm not posting enough about other stuff.

Have I fuck, because I'm logged on doesn't mean I'm posting constantly for close to 11hours....unlike yourself,  you can't help yourself but try and quote every post out there....the fact you quoted me when I never tagged you sums you up in a nutshell

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

This is a poster who thinks people defending statues from thugs intent on destroying them are potential peados and need their hard drives check. I wouldn’t  bother to much what shite he post, clearly a fucking moron. 

And you can guarantee they aren't?

Just now, hammer93 said:

Have I fuck, because I'm logged on doesn't mean I'm posting constantly for close to 11hours....unlike yourself,  you can't help yourself but try and quote every post out there....the fact you quoted me when I never tagged you sums you up in a nutshell

I've not been posting constantly for 11 hours either.

The fact you posted about me and didn't tag me in it sums you up just as well.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Well yes. Connor Goldson is probably better placed to explain why Connor Goldson did something than someone on the internet who has probably never directly interacted with him.

I could keep this argument going all night but sadly I have work tomorrow so I will end by asking, why didn't Goldson make a plea for equality on the Rangers website or RTV,seeing as he's so badly victimised at Rangers? I have never heard anyone inside Ibrox abuse any of our players because of their race,so if he's taking a knee for 'his ppl' then he's making a political statement imo.

Why do people reply to this cunt on here?  He’s nothing but an absolute rocket who enjoys arguing with other Rangers supporters.  He’s a rat bastard, don’t give him the time of day he craves. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've not been posting constantly for 11 hours either.

The fact you posted about me and didn't tag me in it sums you up just as well.

I could have been talking about another poster...but you diving in to reply...like I said it kinda sums you up 

3 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I could keep this argument going all night but sadly I have work tomorrow so I will end by asking, why didn't Goldson make a plea for equality on the Rangers website or RTV,seeing as he's so badly victimised at Rangers? I have never heard anyone inside Ibrox abuse any of our players because of their race,so if he's taking a knee for 'his ppl' then he's making a political statement imo.

I don't think Goldson has suggested he is so "badly victimised" here. It doesn't mean he can't support the calls for equality - particularly given one of his team-mates HAS been on the end of regular racist abuse.

Goldson has also spoken at various schools etc as part of the various anti-racism initiatives (alongside Tav).

Archived