Jump to content

Stewart Robertson.... Again


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"To be clear, if you are unable to support our players, regardless of their background, you are not welcome at Ibrox. Rangers is a club for all."

It is suggesting Goldson has been racially abused by Rangers fans. 

It's not anywhere close to suggesting Rangers fans racially abused Goldson. There isn't even any suggestion that Goldson was racially abused. The only time racial abuse is mentioned is directly in relation to Morelos.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be clear.  If you are unable to defend our supporters from arseholes at UEFA and fare or whatever other group we have up our arses, then YOURE not welcome at my club. 

The last few days is probably the first time I have felt properly embarrassed by some supporters of our great club.  And it’s not one or two.  Our players taking a knee or using their fist is clearly

This same fud invites Rangers/ Unionist hating/SNP MP Humza Yousaf to Ibrox. Who is he to say who we can and cannot support. I support equal rights, I do not support Marxism Black clenched fists thoug

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"To be clear, if you are unable to support our players, regardless of their background, you are not welcome at Ibrox. Rangers is a club for all."

It is suggesting Goldson has been racially abused by Rangers fans. 

That's genuinely one of the most batshit mental things I've ever read on here. Utterly fucking mental.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

That is utter bullshit.

They are saying if you can’t respect our players feelings then fuck off.

 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's not anywhere close to suggesting Rangers fans racially abused Goldson. There isn't even any suggestion that Goldson was racially abused. The only time racial abuse is mentioned is directly in relation to Morelos.

 

"We will work tirelessly to protect our players every single day and will not tolerate the abuse or hatred that some have had to endure in recent days." 

"To be clear, if you are unable to support our players, regardless of their background,

Who are they suggesting has abused our players if it's not Rangers fans? 

Standing behind the players who have taken a knee, why even mention that if they're not talking about Goldson? Then they go on to say if you can't back OUR players regardless of their BACKGROUND YOU are not welcome at Ibrox. 

For a supposed journalist your reading comprehension is off the scale. 

The Godfather likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

They aren't attributing blame to anyone specifically.

Saying that if fans can't back the players regardless of their background they aren't welcome isn't saying it was Rangers fans who racially abused one of our players.

The only mention of racist abuse happening is in relation to Morelos - not Goldson. They are talking about every single Rangers player who has taken a knee. Goldson isn't the only one to have taken abuse from fans over it. The bit about saying if you cant back our players regardless of background, is absolutely correct. If you can't get behind a player of any race then you aren't wanted. Not really rocket science.

Absolutely nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueThunder said:

Or hold your fucking tongue and don’t divide our support, marginalise our black players and weaken us to help the filth go for their next title.

 Has Goldson been racially abused or have people disagreed with the gesture.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JCDBigBear said:

I haven't seen everything on the Goldson issue but I did  read a couple of posts by a guy ranting at him which I thought was well OTT.

see this is what I'm getting at if he was racially abused then I support him 100% 

But if it was some guy disagreeing about the kneel and black power fist thats life can't force people to agree with you.

dougie76 and 6superbarry6 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sRcFoCt said:

see this is what I'm getting at if he was racially abused then I support him 100% 

But if it was some guy disagreeing about the kneel and black power fist thats life can't force people to agree with you.

I couldn't say whether or not he was racially abused but the guy certainly verbally abused him in his posts and went well OTT  in my opinion.   

BlueThunder likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

I couldn't say whether or not he was racially abused but the guy certainly verbally abused him in his posts and went well OTT  in my opinion.   

All folk had to do was say nothing if they had a problem. Now we have this divide which is absolutely what certain members on here and other forums want.

I wonder who will prosper if the talk is suddenly about Rangers fans being racist, about Rangers players being unhappy.... it’s almost as if something else is going on that needs covering up. 

Bad Robot and JCDBigBear like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Dude said:

They aren't attributing blame to anyone specifically.

Saying that if fans can't back the players regardless of their background they aren't welcome isn't saying it was Rangers fans who racially abused one of our players.

The only mention of racist abuse happening is in relation to Morelos - not Goldson. They are talking about every single Rangers player who has taken a knee. Goldson isn't the only one to have taken abuse from fans over it. The bit about saying if you cant back our players regardless of background, is absolutely correct. If you can't get behind a player of any race then you aren't wanted. Not really rocket science.

Absolutely nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.

Same here. It clearly states Morelos received racial abuse. We cant mention many more details because of the police investigation. I'm sure once the pedo ira supporter is charged and in court, more will be said.

I read the Goldson part as abuse in general to our players over his stance and BLM.

As Heart and Hand stated on their podcast, Gerrard did the fist gesture, supporting his players (and other players). I haven't seen anyone criticising Gerrard, so people need to wise up and look at the bigger picture if they have an issue with our players.

The team need our fans backing ahead of a massive season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Never been a Robertson  fan but dropped a right clanger here.

Should  leave the PR  to David Graham 

actually the statement hss been well received all over it seems.  After all. its really simple.  You are either for racism or against it.

MorelosRangers likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Didnt hear anything from this arsehole when the tarriers were handed the title no protest whatsoever who the fuck does he think he is telling people  they are not welcome at a club they have supported all their lives we are the people that put money into the club what does this shitweasel contribute this shite should never been allowed into our game

Link to post
Share on other sites

I give it a month, before the media catch on and realise that  our players have all joined another organisation all together...then watch the shit hit the fan 😎🇬🇧

It’s a joke by the way, before all the snowflakes on here start another rant.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...