Stewart Robertson.... Again

falkirkNS

1 hour ago, bobbyorr said:

Absolute nonsense yet again, the issues people have with BLM  have been repeatedly displayed by many on here .

Your continuing inference  that if you must be racist if you disagree with your position is straight out of the BLM / Antifa playbook .

Just keep repeating the same things doesn't make it so, just tiresome In the extreme

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/07/2020 at 12:30, The Dude said:

It wasn't embarrassing when posters were suggesting our players were being hoodwinked/lying about by a Marxist plot to subvert capitalism and promote an anti-white agenda?

On 24/07/2020 at 08:53, jersey-Rangers said:

dude is ok guy tells it how it iz

So a tarrier who hates Rangers so much, has taken the time to sign up to this forum, thinks you tell it how it is 😂

And you are talking about embarrassing ?  Fuck off mate 

On 20/07/2020 at 23:10, The Dude said:

Do you seriously think millionaire footballers are advocating for Marxism?

I don't believe the majority of footballers could even tell you what Marxism is. 

There are celebrities, like Cardi B, who whines  non-stop about taxes being too high - yet supports Bernie Sanders. Most celebrities are politically  illiterate, as are a significant section of the general public - in large due to "selective" media coverage and social media echo chambers.

Getting rid of all pseudoscience   in universities would go a long way to reducing the the next generation of  useful idiots.

Who does he think he’s talking to, what an absolute tosser, he’s not done himself any favours and this is not the first time. He seems to have  the ability to comment on things  when he shouldn’t and doesn’t comment when he should. But I’ll not forget this one I’m very annoyed by his comments I’ve supported the club for 65 years and never seen the likes of this coming from the board. He should remember the fans are the most important part that of the club without the fans they’ll be no club.

3 hours ago, Neil1418 said:

Who does he think he’s talking to, what an absolute tosser, he’s not done himself any favours and this is not the first time. He seems to have  the ability to comment on things  when he shouldn’t and doesn’t comment when he should. But I’ll not forget this one I’m very annoyed by his comments I’ve supported the club for 65 years and never seen the likes of this coming from the board. He should remember the fans are the most important part that of the club without the fans they’ll be no club.

Ultimately as fans, this our club, we can police ourselves, don’t need the likes of him to tell us what’s acceptable and what’s not

Archived