Aberdeen Game Now Lunch Time KO

left winger

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Someone fucked up and forget they had scheduled it head to head with the FA Cup final on TV.

Yeah, they must have been concerned our viewing g figures would be better than the cup final . 

Just now, Amokachi said:

Poor stuff for the paying public/customers. Being treated as an afterthought is becoming more & more normal.  

It benefits the paying public/customers. Now they won't have to choose between Rangers v Aberdeen or the FA Cup final.

If it had gone on at the same time the numbers would have been shite.

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It benefits the paying public/customers. Now they won't have to choose between Rangers v Aberdeen or the FA Cup final.

If it had gone on at the same time the numbers would have been shite.

Ok yeah I get your point. 

I should’ve been more specific.  

I was referring to the many Bears & wee flock of sheep who will  have made plans for the original ko time.  

Just now, Amokachi said:

Ok yeah I get your point. 

I should’ve been more specific.  

I was referring to the many Bears & wee flock of sheep who will  have made plans for the original ko time.  

I get that side tbf, I totally see why Sky have moved it - but it should never have been slotted in there anyway.

FA Cup date was scheduled before SPFL fixtures but for some reason some genius decided to put us head to head and they are fixing that now.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I get that side tbf, I totally see why Sky have moved it - but it should never have been slotted in there anyway.

FA Cup date was scheduled before SPFL fixtures but for some reason some genius decided to put us head to head and they are fixing that now.

It was clearly a computer with a virus which fucked up.:anguish:

14 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

@Terry Hurlock Loyal

Like I said yesterday m8....sky don't give 2 flying fucks about our game, we will always be down the pecking order when it comes to priority....that's why they can go an fuck themselves when it comes to subscription :lol:

Tell it to the judge, mate!

27 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Tell it to the judge, mate!

Tell him what...sky don't give a fuck about the Scottish game?

Because I don't have a subscription doesn't mean I'm doing anything illegal bud👍:whistle:

45 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

@Terry Hurlock Loyal

Like I said yesterday m8....sky don't give 2 flying fucks about our game, we will always be down the pecking order when it comes to priority....that's why they can go an fuck themselves when it comes to subscription :lol:

How terrible to try and put our game in front of a bigger audience than it would have got at the original time. Must really fucking hate us to do that.

Archived