Aberdeen Game Now Lunch Time KO

left winger

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How terrible to try and put our game in front of a bigger audience than it would have got at the original time. Must really fucking hate us to do that.

Why don't you piss off, that sums you up again....my attitude in life is that fucking Rangers are the biggest draw....you can't help yersel by trying to be smug....everyone on here sees you for what you are....a fucking fraud!!!

Who would of thought it lads....Rangers fans on a Rangers forum complaining about a game getting rescheduled....cue the forum RAT comes in to try and belittle our club once again.....with Rangers fans like you who needs enemies 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Why don't you piss off, that sums you up again....my attitude in life is that fucking Rangers are the biggest draw....you can't help yersel by trying to be smug....everyone on here sees you for what you are....a fucking fraud!!!

Who would of thought it lads....Rangers fans on a Rangers forum complaining about a game getting rescheduled....cue the forum RAT comes in to try and belittle our club once again.....with Rangers fans like you who needs enemies 

To be fair mate this time he is right, just because in your attitude Rangers are the biggest draw it doesn't mean they are, and the reason it has been moved makes perfect sense, and apart from those who have moved shifts to suit it doesn't really matter as there will be no fucker at the games anyway!

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I was supposed to be somewhere at 2pm and thought it was fine as I'd have plenty of time to get back for the game. Now need to shift that about. Hassle

Had to change a wedding venue viewing, had nothing but grief from the Mrs all day because of it😂

20 minutes ago, mus said:

To be fair mate this time he is right, just because in your attitude Rangers are the biggest draw it doesn't mean they are, and the reason it has been moved makes perfect sense, and apart from those who have moved shifts to suit it doesn't really matter as there will be no fucker at the games anyway!

I don't give a fuck about the English game m8, simple facts for me is I want to watch Rangers

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Had to change a wedding venue viewing, had nothing but grief from the Mrs all day because of it😂

i've also had grief from the Mrs "is the Rangers game more important than our new house"

I mean, why does she think the answer to that question will ever be anything other than 'yes'?

Just now, psb07158 said:

i've also had grief from the Mrs "is the Rangers game more important than our new house"

I mean, why does she think the answer to that question will ever be anything other than 'yes'?

I explained there was an ever so slight possibility I’d be turning up at a swanky venue with a bag of cans and RTV app on my phone, think that won it for me 😂

48 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

It doesnt matter what your attitude is. The actual numbers is the reality. Last years FA Cup final got 7.4million viewers on BBC alone. (BT Sports also showed it) The record for an SPFL games is 1.4m.

Who is belittling the club ya madman? This HELPS put us in front of more people.

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It doesnt matter what your attitude is. The actual numbers is the reality. Last years FA Cup final got 7.4million viewers on BBC alone. (BT Sports also showed it) The record for an SPFL games is 1.4m.

Who is belittling the club ya madman? This HELPS put us in front of more people.

Yip your right again....very sorry your lord and master 

Anyone Rangers fan choosing to watch an FA cup final over a Rangers game dare I say it is not a real Rangers man....if you believe that people in England will be flocking out at 12.30 to watch a bcd Scottish league game then you are even more crackit than I first thought 

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Yip your right again....very sorry your lord and master 

Anyone Rangers fan choosing to watch an FA cup final over a Rangers game dare I say it is not a real Rangers man....if you believe that people in England will be flocking out at 12.30 to watch a bcd Scottish league game then you are even more crackit than I first thought 

It's not just about Rangers fans though, is it? We're not the only folk in the country with Sky Sports.

People in England won't need to "flock out" anywhere to watch it. The game's on the telly. Just need to go as far as your couch.

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's not just about Rangers fans though, is it? We're not the only folk in the country with Sky Sports.

People in England won't need to "flock out" anywhere to watch it. The game's on the telly. Just need to go as far as your couch.

Strange that you use 1.4million as the highest viewing figure being 6 million less than BBC coverage of last year final whilst somehow trying to advocate that our audience figures will now be somehow greater with people in England tuning in from the luxury of their sofas🤣🤣

No doubt the irony will be lost on you once again 

Just now, hammer93 said:

Strange that you use 1.4million as the highest viewing figure being 6 million less than BBC coverage of last year final whilst somehow trying to advocate that our audience figures will now be somehow greater with people in England tuning in from the luxury of their sofas🤣🤣

No doubt the irony will be lost on you once again 

Nothing strange about it. Its the highest figure the SPFL have ever had for a game. The FA Cup final attracts something like 10x the average PL viewing figure. Going head to head with that will almost certainly reduce the number of people watching our game. It's not a huge leap to suggest that not going directly against one of the most watched sporting events in the country is the right thing to do.

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Nothing strange about it. Its the highest figure the SPFL have ever had for a game. The FA Cup final attracts something like 10x the average PL viewing figure. Going head to head with that will almost certainly reduce the number of people watching our game. It's not a huge leap to suggest that not going directly against one of the most watched sporting events in the country is the right thing to do.

The point was when our game was set for 5.30pm I couldn't of told you that the FA cup was scheduled for the same day with the same ko.....so in the grand scheme of things I felt that 5.30 on sky would perhaps get us some decent exposure down in England as the pubs are filling up and guys would perhaps want to watch a game....12.30pm will only create viewing figures from the Scottish public and a very minimal amount from down south 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

The point was when our game was set for 5.30pm I couldn't of told you that the FA cup was scheduled for the same day with the same ko.....so in the grand scheme of things I felt that 5.30 on sky would perhaps get us some decent exposure down in England as the pubs are filling up and guys would perhaps want to watch a game....12.30pm will only create viewing figures from the Scottish public and a very minimal amount from down south 

Sky shouldve known. The FA Cup was scheduled before the SPFL fixtures were announced. On any normal saturday, I agree. A 5.30 kick off would be ideal and would almost certainly get added viewers in England if there were no other games on.

With the FA Cup final on, you'll be lucky to find many pubs actually showing our game.

Instead, we'll be on as the pubs start filling up as people head out for the cup final.

Archived