Seat moves

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Cheers, I'm looking for 3 so I'm up against it, but as  they're working on it this week I'll fire another email off 👍

Think you have to be on a transfer list, we got a move 3 years ago from the broomloan to the copland, have been offered a move every year since, even though i have said im happy where i am, were offered GR6 Row r this year. 

Just now, WATP84JRL said:

Think you have to be on a transfer list, we got a move 3 years ago from the broomloan to the copland, have been offered a move every year since, even though i have said im happy where i am, were offered GR6 Row r this year. 

Aye, been on the list 2 years. Pretty sure its the 3 seats I'm looking for that's the problem. Understandably.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye, been on the list 2 years. Pretty sure its the 3 seats I'm looking for that's the problem. Understandably.

More than likely, hopefully you get what you're looking for 

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Where are your seats, I was going to put in for seat transfers but wasn’t sure how long it would take ?

52 minutes ago, Robster said:

Ok m8 what stand are you looking for ? I’m considering moving just wasn’t sure what stand to try for guess some are harder than others

I've asked for any rear section of any stand, needing 3 tickets together or at least near.

13 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I emailed the TO and asked for transfers, was told to wait until renewals closed.   I know the chances are slim given the renewal volumes but haven't heard back despite emailing them.

Anyone one else requested a move and heard back?

Still waiting on a reply to me email 3 days ago 

Surely that isn’t acceptable Sema .I was going to change my seat too .Think I will leave it to next season 

I’m in GF1, got 3 seats together was looking for the enclosures for my boys. I keep telling them you will love these seats when you’re older but they’re wanting to move  so still trying to decide what to do. like the fact we spending quality time and following the famous 

I’ve been on the transfer list for about 4 years. I’m the same as SEMA and need three together. In saying that I only wanted to move because the wean wasn’t getting the OF games because we sit in BR and that’s no longer an issue. I would still consider a move though incase they change back to the way it was.

Ive emailed for months. Since very start of lockdown 

first told wait till renewal deadline & i would be contacted... nothing 

emailed again this week then told on waiting list. 

there is a seat next to a family member we know is free i have asked several times ans completely ignored, TO and there emails are a shambles. 

even mailed the SLO on twitter and again completely ignored. System is a joke

3 hours ago, SK RFC said:

Trying to get any reply from them through an email is almost impossible. Brutal not being able to drop in to the ticket office and speak to someone face to face 

Brutal for the fans , suits Rangers doon to the ground though, my mrs has spent the last 3 months working from home for British Gas call centre speaking to customers 

Archived