***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Need to press on these cunts and show them who is in charge from the off. I’d start Davis in this one for a bit of experience in midfield. 

you must be joking our midfield in the 4 games this season has been very good  jack kamara aribo          davis who i have been a big fan off just slows the game down   we need to play the way we started yesterday quick 1 touch passing dont give these cunts the chance to put the boot in

7 minutes ago, billscott said:

you must be joking our midfield in the 4 games this season has been very good  jack kamara aribo          davis who i have been a big fan off just slows the game down   we need to play the way we started yesterday quick 1 touch passing dont give these cunts the chance to put the boot in

Would want a holding midfielder against the cattle molesters,  they will be up for this game. If their shite sub him at half time, better to have him on the pitch and not need him than wait to bring him on much later to control the game if they are pressing. 

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Would want a holding midfielder against the cattle molesters,  they will be up for this game. If their shite sub him at half time, better to have him on the pitch and not need him than wait to bring him on much later to control the game if they are pressing. 

jack and kamara are perfectly capable of being the holding midfielder

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

No mate our new multi million signing the club obviously have lined up to replace our top goal scorer will start. 

Yup you can see where all this shit is going. Hopefully my gut feeling of clusterfuck number umpteen is wrong.

17 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

For the benefit of any lurking sheep, you're clearly still overly concerned about all things Rangers. We are still the same club whether you like it or not so do one and fuck off back to your own fucking forum, scum cunts. 

I've had a read at their forum, afc chat, wouldn't insult rodents by calling them that, laughing at Fernando and loads of other shite, being shite in a garbage league like ours obviously gets to these cunts, worse than the tarriers, absolute scum.

17 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

I've had a read at their forum, afc chat, wouldn't insult rodents by calling them that, laughing at Fernando and loads of other shite, being shite in a garbage league like ours obviously gets to these cunts, worse than the tarriers, absolute scum.

Scrappy Doo FC

Archived