***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone got a video from the goal line of Aberdeen’s chance when Balogun hit the post? I can’t seem to post it!!

That Bryson came in late and stood on shaggers leg/foot and left his leg in on him too when Shagger was on the deck.

Petulant I know but if that was alfie fuck me he’d hung drawn and quartered, but it wasn’t so nothing to see here Claire whyte??

Don't fully understand why McKenna and Taylor weren't punished at the goal-line stramash. McKenna for russian whipping Balogun head first into the post and Taylor for the 2 footed jump into McGregor's knees. My guess would be awful and/or corrupt officiating. If that's going to be the level of refereeing towards our players then we might as well call the game a bogey now. Absolutely no protection of our players from that baldy prick in the middle. Disgusting.

The sheep couldn't beat us playing football so resorted to task and tried to batter us into submission...and this was allowed to happen for virtually the whole game. Why didn't the official nip their antics in the bud early? Questions should be asked.

Archived