Has kneeling stopped?

Barasa

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Genuine question ...

When does this shite actually stop? do we just keep doing it forever? or when BLM starts dismantling our society, does it stop then as it's achieved it's purpose? 

It continues until you have been booked in to get your chip fitted in your heid. Then they dont care about you anymore :thumbup:

Wonder if our players will still be comfortable with the kneel after seeing they pictures.  I wouldn’t be. 

The board need to take a stand with this, if the players want to protest line them up at the start of games with the give racism the red card flyers or End racism, something like that and I’m sure to a man/woman every single person in the stadium (when we’re back in) will get behind it and even the social media numptys won’t have issues with it.

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wonders if our players will still be comfortable with the kneel after seeing they pictures.  I wouldn’t be. 

The board need to take a stand with this, if the players want to protest line them up at the start of games with the give racism the red card flyers or End racism, something like that and I’m sure to a man/woman every single person in the stadium (when we’re back in) will get behind it and even the social media numptys won’t have issues with it.

From Saturday, when they pull on the Rangers jersey their only thought should be on winning each and every game to deliver the title. Full stop. 🔴🔵

55 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Wonder if our players will still be comfortable with the kneel after seeing they pictures.  I wouldn’t be. 

I know the arguments been done a million times mate,  but Rangers should never have got involved in this kneeling shite in the first place, we have our own anti discrimination campaign, and our players should have gotten behind that and ignored all this black power fists and hard left shite, just my opinion. 

On 25/07/2020 at 23:50, Jamie0202 said:

Just realised I should elaborate on my last post. Collum blew the whistle to kneel at the start of the game and Alfie made a quality run in to the opposition half to then catch on and make his kneel in their half. :lol: Genuinely shows how contrived the knee is when one of our black players is just wanting to get on with the game.

Sorted.

Problem is that the world in general is being pressurised to do it and we all follow like sheep.  (These days we  do seem to enjoy being part of the herd).  You don't need to kneel to show you're non racist but i wouldn't want be the first player not to do it.

World's screwed.

According to sky news on snapchat, if you're black you need to work twice as hard to achieve what you want 😂

For anyone with kids i would suggest removing their snapchat access on their phone if you still have control over policing their social media use. 

According to Chris McGlaughlin all players in Scotland will be taking the knee before this weekends games in support of the BLM Movement.

Maybe that puts the myth to bed once and for all (especially after Gerrards comments a few days ago that he had a heart to heart in the dressing room with the players after the criticism they got for showing support for BLM) that kneeling like this is everything to do with this racist, destructive, extreme left movement. 

I'm not surprised though. 

Will be music to the ears of some folk on here too. The ignorant and politically correct cucks. 

Does is make it racists if you score a goal past a black keeper? Maybe you have to be black to score past a black keeper.

What if the keeper is gay, do we have to have a woofter in to score?

I am not sure of the new unwritten rules any more.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

According to Chris McGlaughlin all players in Scotland will be taking the knee before this weekends games in support of the BLM Movement.

Maybe that puts the myth to bed once and for all (especially after Gerrards comments a few days ago that he had a heart to heart in the dressing room with the players after the criticism they got for showing support for BLM) that kneeling like this is everything to do with this racist, destructive, extreme left movement. 

I'm not surprised though. 

Will be music to the ears of some folk on here too. The ignorant and politically correct cucks. 

Surely to fuck that will be the end of it, this cannot go on before every game from now on.  

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Does is make it racists if you score a goal past a black keeper? Maybe you have to be black to score past a black keeper.

What if the keeper is gay, do we have to have a woofter in to score?

I am not sure of the new unwritten rules any more.

The world is going completely mad M, and you do wonder when people are going to start saying enough is enough.  

Archived