Has kneeling stopped?

4 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

According to sky news on snapchat, if you're black you need to work twice as hard to achieve what you want ūüėā

For anyone with kids i would suggest removing their snapchat access on their phone if you still have control over policing their social media use. 

I must be black then 80+ hours a week,  and I only get paid just around minimum wage for 20 of them

Rambo1872 and dougie76 like this
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine question ... When does this shite actually stop? do we just keep doing it forever? or when BLM starts dismantling our society, does it stop then as it's achieved it's purpose? 

Do you seriously think that the "taking the knee" stuff in the UK will make any difference whatsoever?  Second question,  do you think that everyone questioning the effect and longevity of the symboli

I know the arguments been done a million times mate,  but Rangers should never have got involved in this kneeling shite in the first place, we have our own anti discrimination campaign, and our player

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Swally said:

I must be black then 80+ hours a week,  and I only get paid just around minimum wage for 20 of them

Its fucking insulting. You are white so just get on with it mate. What message is this sending to young black kids? 

Sometimes for a split second i wish i lived in a homogenous society, it would almost certainly have you feeling less under attack for the colour of your skin and blamed for actions of a minority of people who were here on this planet before you. 

To be honest, racism is so low on my list of priorities it pisses me off i cant escape it. Other things i dont prioritise i can ignore but racism you cant. 

Swally and ayrshireranger like this
On 28/07/2020 at 16:27, Rambo1872 said:

Its fucking insulting. You are white so just get on with it mate. What message is this sending to young black kids? 

Sometimes for a split second i wish i lived in a homogenous society, it would almost certainly have you feeling less under attack for the colour of your skin and blamed for actions of a minority of people who were here on this planet before you. 

To be honest, racism is so low on my list of priorities it pisses me off i cant escape it. Other things i dont prioritise i can ignore but racism you cant. 

So we see with your profile picture...

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Fans going back at that time??? Coincidence?

I thought that too tbh. 

I kinda hope that's the thinking and they know there's a lot of fans who aren't racist but can't be arsed witnessing or getting dragged into this shite so they're wrapping it up for then.

But that would lend itself to the idea they care about everyone's feelings that's a supporter - which isn't true or maybe they fear fans, drunk, boo'ing. 

Either way it's a joke we've got almost another 2-months of this.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

I thought that too tbh. 

I kinda hope that's the thinking and they know there's a lot of fans who aren't racist but can't be arsed witnessing or getting dragged into this shite so they're wrapping it up for then.

But that would lend itself to the idea they care about everyone's feelings that's a supporter - which isn't true or maybe they fear fans, drunk, boo'ing. 

Either way it's a joke we've got almost another 2-months of this.

All it will take is a few boos - and the spotlight gets turned on the clubs and game. Once the idea of fans back was mooted, I was expecting an end point to the BLM observance.