Has kneeling stopped?

Barasa

1 hour ago, Rambo1872 said:

So you're saying you dont agree with Connor Kapernick? 

The guy who took to the field with socks that had pigs and police hats? No, he's a fucking idiot with millions who will never know what hardship is.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, SpiritofBillStruth said:

Should have been a one off statement and never done again. Every idiot choking to chase ambulances all over the place. It's embarrassing. 

I noticed a Bournemouth player tonight stood during it, I did not notice who it was because I always leave the sound off until they have kicked off because of this continued kneeling. Well done to him I say. 

I think players should kneel, show the fist with one hand and a peace sign with the other just to drive home it’s about equality and nothing else.

I’m open to any other gesture suggestions players can do at the same time. Close their eyes to support the unseen victims of covid in carehomes etc

11 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I noticed a Bournemouth player tonight stood during it, I did not notice who it was because I always leave the sound off until they have kicked off because of this continued kneeling. Well done to him I say. 

How does turning the sound off help? The kneeling doesn’t cause noise and you can still see them. 

5 minutes ago, tomger said:

I think the players should kneel in a train and instead of fisting the air they should fist each other to show unity 

That's very taig behavior and should be left in the East End, however we should do Row Row Your Boat as it's a bit upbeat and fits in well regarding our Founding Fathers affiliation with the sport. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

It was an idea maybe for a one off no idea why it's carried on so long it's like people have to do it to please others rather than it symbolising anything now.

Especially when a British policeman was murdered in his police station and no one seems to care, that was the final straw for me, although I have never agreed with it. 

13 hours ago, Bears r us said:

That was brave of him!  The virtue signalling social media warriors will be after him - QPR got pelters for stopping it last week.

Tbh I really don't care if they take the knee or not. Personally I think it was a good message to start off with but should've stopped by now, however I'm not going to let it bother me that our black players continue to do it. My main focus and nerves are usually on the game. 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

That was brave of him!  The virtue signalling social media warriors will be after him - QPR got pelters for stopping it last week.

It was only a short time the camera was on him S, and not having the sound on :pipe:  I don't know if they mentioned him or not. :lol:

It certainly was a welcome sight to me. :thumbup:

Archived