Morelos vs Sheep  

375 members have voted

1. 1. Should he play?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will he play?

• Yes
    • No

With there evidently being some interest & likely negotiation of some sort from Lille for Alfie, what do we think of him playing vs the sheep. Does the fact he is our only recognised out & out striker available change the opinion? Does the fact it’s a potential £20m risk change opinions? 

1. Should be play?

2. Will Gerrard play him? 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as it pains me to do, i voted no and no.

If there is real concrete interest, and we are actively trying to sell him, then we simply can not risk him being fucked over by some hammer throwing bastard out to make a name for himself.

8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's our player. He's our best striker. He's our only fit striker. 

If he's here he plays. No time to fuck about.

I doubt anything phases him to be honest. If he plays he'll be fine.

His performance dropped right down during "interest from china" he was like a different player

This tells me this type of thing phases him a lot

There's no fans so should be less pressure on him to perform in front of goal , very risky he might get injured but it's vital we pick up 3 points so I'd play him. 

Can't believe we're actually going in to the season with only one striker , management need a good boot up the arse imo. 

9 minutes ago, gogzy said:

As much as it pains me to do, i voted no and no.

If there is real concrete interest, and we are actively trying to sell him, then we simply can not risk him being fucked over by some hammer throwing bastard out to make a name for himself.

Correct.

13 minutes ago, Swally said:

His performance dropped right down during "interest from china" he was like a different player

This tells me this type of thing phases him a lot

I just think it's an easy excuse. When a player goes on the park, especially a striker, especially Morelos, they just want to score goals. Nothing else matters.

Of course players, strikers in particular, young strikers too playing with lesser players will have dry spells, like he's had in his career.

Personally I think he'll be fine. If anything I think he'll be itching to go out with a bang.

I think hes got to play, only fit number 9 we have, he, s more than capable of banging 2 in on saturday, only question that will be left un answered is what mind set he turns up with and that i am affraid is out our control, 3 pts in any manner on saturday is all that matters, this should then give us time to get in another striker regardless if he stays or goes 

Archived