We need to stop the negativity

First game against  against hammer throwers  who are not as good as teams we have beaten recently.Expect repeated fouling and physical stuff with everything chucked at us.Whereas against the mhanks they down tools.And a lenient half blind referee no doubt..they 'know' what's at at  stake.That comment from cheat  Clancy  will be the hallmark of refereeing performances this season.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said the other day we'd fuck the sheep, but maybe the wrong the word referring to them. :lol:

I expect the cunts to be at the wind up and the hammer throwing, but tbh from what I've seen of us pre season we'll be too much for for them going forward. We've been pretty fucking slick with our movement and finishing.

Just too much for that shower of shite. 

7 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

First game against  against hammer throwers  who are not as good as teams we have beaten recently.Expect repeated fouling and physical stuff with everything chucked at us.Whereas against the mhanks they down tools.And a lenient half blind referee no doubt..they 'know' what's at at  stake.That comment from cheat  Clancy  will be the hallmark of refereeing performances this season.

They don't even bother pretending to be impartial.

Not sure the bheasts don't have something on some of those refs.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Said the other day we'd fuck the sheep, but maybe the wrong the word referring to them. :lol:

I expect the cunts to be at the wind up and the hammer throwing, but tbh from what I've seen of us pre season we'll be too much for for them going forward. We've been pretty fucking slick with our movement and finishing.

Just too much for that shower of shite. 

Hopefully mate, however don't think any side pre season wanted to kick fuck out of us, and  that's what we've got to look forward to... 

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

Hopefully mate, however don't think any side pre season wanted to kick fuck out of us, and  that's what we've got to look forward to... 

Yes, we don't have many players that mix it tbh, but in any event I think we'll kill them with ability. Like what I've seen thus far, just so long as we don't become shrinking violets when they go to the bully.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes, we don't have many players that mix it tbh, but in any event I think we'll kill them with ability. Like what I've seen thus far, just so long as we don't become shrinking violets when they go to the bully.

Well that's my fear, they start the kicking, and our players disappear, we've seen this movie before mate.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

The match thread is the worst of all especially before the game.  Even when we are winning, people will comment on the slightest negative.

Can hardly be watching the game properly if you're posting non stop in that thread mate 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Can hardly be watching the game properly if you're posting non stop in that thread mate 

You will never see me on it posting during a game. I might have a glance or comment at half-time but never during the game.

Not sure why but iv actually had hope the last two seasons of us actually doing something in the league which has ended in heartache, kinda hoping the lack of hope I have going into this season might be a good thing

if that makes sense, as the saying goes it’s the hope that kills you 

Also hoping, last couple years all of our transfer business has been kept well under wraps, suddenly all of our incoming business has been widely available, none of which fills me with hope what so ever 

hoping that all the rumours aren’t true and we pull something else unexpected out the bag and it has been kept under wraps 

2 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Like the teams we play and have had good results against in Europe, the tarriers also like to play football,and that's great, but the key is unlocking the boring Scottish football 10 man defense, we haven't been able to do that, does anyone think we've cracked it for this season?

I thought we did the first half of the season mate but the tempo with with the ball and shutting down without it totally vanished after the break 

Cunts still going on about last season form, give it a rest, its in the past,  going by recent games in pre-season, we are looking good for the season to start, yes we need players and that will happen, but we are ready for the sheep tomorrow and can see us winning and controlling the game comfortably.

You mention them and how they aren’t great and while I’d agree, the difference is they know how to roll over the shite in this league when the chips are down, sadly we don’t.

That’s been the case for the last two seasons now. They aren’t the problem for us. It’s hard to just think this has changed due to football being stopped early and a decent pre season.

I really really hope I’m proved wrong though.

5 hours ago, bluenoz said:

You will never see me on it posting during a game. I might have a glance or comment at half-time but never during the game.

People really show their lack of football knowledge on it during matches. "Buffalo having a nightmare match,sub him". Alfredo scores Hatrick.

Some cunts (men tae) don't even understand the offside rule or that refs are allowed to penalise players wearing blue randomly. 

I like a drink myself but don't be posting when you are seeing double and don't know which way we are shooting. 

Archived