World Snooker championships 2020

15 minutes ago, Swally said:

Kind of lost interest when Hendry retired tbh

Have a fleeting interest in Ronnie

I can’t be bothered with O’Sullivan ,Hendry is a huge loss for the Scottish fan base ,apart from Dott the rest of the Scottish players are tarriers ,Well apart from a wee guy that is on now and again who stays close to me and used to play in our pool league ,Eden Sharav ,hes thick as fuck and i don’t think he even knows football exists 😀

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/08/2020 at 19:53, soulboy said:

No good players coming through due to hardly any cunt plays nowdays, snooker hall near me was demolished years ago

Yep. I live in Stirling and Spencer's, Frames and Rileys all gone. I wouldn't know where to go for a game.

1 minute ago, Dickie1963 said:

Yep. I live in Stirling and Spencer's, Frames and Rileys all gone. I wouldn't know where to go for a game.

Your forgetting Bobbys amusements ,they had tables too back in the day ,

If you want a game now you need to go to Red Triangle in Cumbernauld or the Creamery in Falkirk ,if your really desperate the leisure bowl in Alloa has some tables but they are awful 

23 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Your forgetting Bobbys amusements ,they had tables too back in the day ,

If you want a game now you need to go to Red Triangle in Cumbernauld or the Creamery in Falkirk ,if your really desperate the leisure bowl in Alloa has some tables but they are awful 

Bobby's Amusements !!! Missile Command takes me back. 

3 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

Bobby's Amusements !!! Missile Command takes me back. 

Aye upstairs they had a bar and prob about 6 tables up there,they had a pro who played out of there ,Cant remember his name ,but he was pish ,think he had money and paid for his tour card ,Played a season and never won a frame,not surprising I would have been gutted if he took a frame off me 😂

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

And?  Scores boys. What’s happened?  

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

McGill just lost only saw last 10mins but that is the most incredible frame in history think 180 points scored ,Wilson flukes the green to win and is devastated for McGill 

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

You honestly wouldn't believe it if I tried to explain that frame of snooker. Worth having a look for it on YouTube or highlights on the BBC later on because it was absolutely crazy. 

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Selby saying O’Sullivan was disrespectful to him and snooker because he hit a couple of hit and hopes.  Thoughts?

Agree. O' Sullivan is a wanker but fortunately for him he's also the most ridiculously talented player to ever pick up a cue. It must absolutely infuriate his opponents when he can go from being in the mindset of "I don't give a fuck if I win or lose" one minute to reeling off frames and looking untouchable the next. 

On 14/08/2020 at 18:51, superallysbears said:

Honestly that cunt must be a Tim, the amount of luck he had there, fucking gutted for the ginger nugget, hopefully we see the wee Scottish guy more now.

He looks like he must be the grandson of Jimmy Johnstone:hmmm: Stunning day of snooker though! Hope Ronnie can turn it on this weekend. If anyone deserves another world title it's him.

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Selby saying O’Sullivan was disrespectful to him and snooker because he hit a couple of hit and hopes.  Thoughts?

To be fair to O’Sullivan, one of those “hit and hopes” was an absolute pearler of a shot that he must have meant.

Selby just raging because he loves the tactical side and O’Sullivan doesn’t even try if he thinks the frame is lost. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Don’t understand it. There’s no other sport where luck is considered disrespectful. 

Archived