Did Hagi chest pass Tavs ball to Morelos?

pcbear

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect more than a chest pass for £4 million, apparently he did not much else. Gerrard needs to find a way to get some consistency out of this guy, we need to be able to rely on him to turn in a good performance week in week out, not just when he's 'in the mood'.

16 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

I expect more than a chest pass for £4 million, apparently he did not much else. Gerrard needs to find a way to get some consistency out of this guy, we need to be able to rely on him to turn in a good performance week in week out, not just when he's 'in the mood'.

We’re literally 1 game into the season 🤦‍♂️

Just now, scottyc06 said:

We’re literally 1 game into the season 🤦‍♂️

Im going on what I seen of him last season too of course. Some games he was excellent, some games he was non-existent. You cant deny his worth to the team would improve massively if he showed more consistency. He's young so hopefully that will come.

22 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

:mutley: Behave ffs, also no chest pass no goal.

1 minute ago, Henry1001 said:

Im going on what I seen of him last season too of course. Some games he was excellent, some games he was non-existent. You cant deny his worth to the team would improve massively if he showed more consistency. He's young so hopefully that will come.

I agree mate don't be bullied into silence by the likes of @scottyc06

7 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

He’s literally not put a foot wrong in pre-season,  2 goals & an assist I think... then was involved in the goal today! How’s he not showing consistency?

10 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

Wow. Imagine a young attacking midfielder adjusting to a new country, team and lifestyle not playing like Maradona every week. 

How fucking dare he. 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He’s literally not put a foot wrong in pre-season,  2 goals & an assist I think... then was involved in the goal today! How’s he not showing consistency?

I take it you didnt read the bit where I said 'Im going on what I seen of him last season too'.

44 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

If you’re saying ‘apparently’ which suggests you didn’t watch the game, you can’t comment on his performance.

Definitely a taig

Just now, EMRFC said:

If you’re saying ‘apparently’ which suggests you didn’t watch the game, you can’t comment on his performance.

Definitely a taig

I was working so couldnt watch the game, I say 'apparently' because others on this thread and other threads have said he was poor today,  are they all taigs too?  Poor show that you cant make an observation without someone coming out with this 'you must be taig' shite.  You want me to bury my head in the sand and say all the Rangers players are world class like some kind of fucking happy dafty, criticism is healthy mate. I like Hagi but I think he could be more consistent, simple as that.

I was working so couldnt watch the game, I say 'apparently' because others on this thread and other threads have said he was poor today,  are they all taigs too?  Poor show that you cant make an observation without someone coming out with this 'you must be taig' shite.  You want me to bury my head in the sand and say all the Rangers players are world class like some kind of fucking happy dafty, criticism is healthy mate. I like Hagi but I think he could be more consistent, simple as that.

You’re actually slagging a players performance having not seen it yourself.... fuck off!! “Happy fucking dafty” right enough! 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

You’re actually slagging a players performance having not seen it yourself.... fuck off!! “Happy fucking dafty” right enough! 

Fucking hell, how many more fucking times do I have to say it...im talking about all his performances since he signed for us not just today or the last couple of games. What the fuck.

Fucking hell, how many more fucking times do I have to say it...im talking about all his performances since he signed for us not just today or the last couple of games. What the fuck.

What the fuck has last season got to do with today ya crackpot? You have blown your cover already ffs, if you are going to infiltrate the ememys website you might want to start with a compliment or two... Not go full negative within a a couple of posts 

14 minutes ago, Henry1001 said:

your looking for consistency from a player whose goals literally got us through europe and pretty much was the only decent player we had after xmas.

and the mentality of the team then it would be hard for messi or ronaldo to find form.

the boy is a fantastic talent. and if our attitude and mindset is consistent and does not die at new year then he will flourish,

8 minutes ago, five stars said:

Haji had a decent game, tired badly in the last 20 minutes.

He's got that wee bit of class that will open teams up. Someone in a similar mould is what we need to prioritise though because the bench is still light and we need like for like this year 

2 or 3 more quality signings and we will be looking good 👍

2 minutes ago, Nelson loyal said:

What the fuck has last season got to do with today ya crackpot? You have blown your cover already ffs, if you are going to infiltrate the ememys website you might want to start with a compliment or two... Not go full negative within a a couple of posts 

You seem to know what you're talking about and have put some thought into this. I am now suspicious you are indeed the taig. I am most certainly not. Nice try timmy.

Archived