Tactics - Jack/Morelos

stewaj3

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Who gives a fuck about him, if anything it'd be because his team got beat that I'd be laughing.

Boy gives everything in a final, near wrecks his knee, loses his first real chance at a trophy with his boyhood team, and greets.

Rather he showed a bit of emotion than no care. 

Also, never in my life see anyone label Gascoigne embarrassing for his greeting.

Have a greet in the fucking changing rooms not in the middle of the pitch showing weakness to our biggest rivals and their fans.  

Not one of our squad were bubbling publicly   after losing the biggest match of their life in 2008 and as for gazza I couldn’t care less if he was crying in a England shirt.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Have a greet in the fucking changing rooms not in the middle of the pitch showing weakness to our biggest rivals and their fans.  

Not one of our squad were bubbling publicly   after losing the biggest match of their life in 2008 and as for gazza I couldn’t care less if he was crying in a England shirt.

Who cares where he greets fuck sake :lol: Ferguson came out and backed him up, as did Gerrard, fuck all wrong with it.

It certainly looked like our captain was greeting that night. So, you've not branded embarrassing, cheers for that.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

You care more about Tarriers laughing at him. I reckon it's more down to you not particularly rating him more than anything.

You’re right i don’t rate him anywhere near as much as the majority of the support and the management team but that’s nothing to do with my opinion on him bubbling after that final.

50 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

You’re right i don’t rate him anywhere near as much as the majority of the support and the management team but that’s nothing to do with my opinion on him bubbling after that final.

Why is it embarrassing though? Like genuinely what is the problem with it?

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Who gives a fuck about him, if anything it'd be because his team got beat that I'd be laughing.

Boy gives everything in a final, near wrecks his knee, loses his first real chance at a trophy with his boyhood team, and greets.

Rather he showed a bit of emotion than no care. 

Also, never in my life see anyone label Gascoigne embarrassing for his greeting.

I’d say there’s a difference between greeting over potentially knowing your gonny miss the biggest game In world fitbaw than greeting coz you fell short again in the hunt for silverware mate 

11 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I’d say there’s a difference between greeting over potentially knowing your gonny miss the biggest game In world fitbaw than greeting coz you fell short again in the hunt for silverware mate 

Doesn’t matter, the Germans/Welsh/Scots will laugh because he showed a bit of emotion.

Archived