Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

75% possession but 18 fouls committed. 3 times Killie's possession, but we committed almost twice as many fouls 🤔

Including one by Itten who apparently fouls the player whilst both his feet were on the ground. 

Clancy doing what Clancy does.

20200823_194017.jpg

Mentioned this earlier, that kind of statistic of fouls per percentage of possession is something else.

Clancy is a cheat. That is undeniable. 

2 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Mentioned this earlier, that kind of statistic of fouls per percentage of possession is something else.

Clancy is a cheat. That is undeniable. 

This really does frustrate me, we should highlight things like this, especially when we win to avoid the sour grapes accusations. Itten’s  booking was outrageous and warrants complaint of the strongest kind. Of course this may all go on behind closed doors but I personally think not, the following game at Parkhead for Clancy following the most one sided officiating I have ever witnessed at our game there answered that for me. He is literally  incapable of parity with Rangers...

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

This really does frustrate me, we should highlight things like this, especially when we win to avoid the sour grapes accusations. Itten’s  booking was outrageous and warrants complaint of the strongest kind. Of course this may all go on behind closed doors but I personally think not, the following game at Parkhead for Clancy following the most one sided officiating I have ever witnessed at our game there answered that for me. He is literally  incapable of parity with Rangers...

Agreed but who do they complain to as their are SFA laws protecting refs from criticism leaving them accountable to no-one?

53 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

TLB has no problem slaughtering refs very publicly and it works!

They also incredibly sit at the top of fair play leagues annually. And I believe until Christie (coincidentally on his way to his surgery) hadn't had players retrospectively suspended for on field incidents. How has the Tom Boyd charge gone?

They get away with it because they have Doncaster et al in their pockets. We'd be hammered for doing the same.

I honestly don't know what the answer is, but thinking we can do what the scum do and get away with it hasnt worked on the park - look at the contrast in red cards issued and 2nd yellows we get for trivial matters - Im pretty sure itll be no different if we go nuclear to the equally corrupt and bought msm.

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That’s us got Collum at the weekend.

Are we top of the league or something?

Thats Nick Walsh, Kevin Clancy and now Collum in three games.

Fuck me.

And the guy McGeachie on the line. I'm pretty sure he played his part in some of Morelos red cards, possibly the cup final offside loss too.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And the guy McGeachie on the line. I'm pretty sure he played his part in some of Morelos red cards, possibly the cup final offside loss too.

Now that Morelos looks to be away who'll take over for the red cards this season?

My money's on Itten or Aribo. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Now that Morelos looks to be away who'll take over for the red cards this season?

Think it'll be more evenly shared dependent on who is most influential at different stages in the season.

Id imagine Roofe, Kent and Aribo ought to keep their lips buttoned and simmer down with goal celebrations, That kind of behaviour by our players enrages refs (even when in Spanish 😂).

The club should complain or rather ask for Clarification after every single game for refereeing decisions.    Gerrard should just mention his disappointment with refs performance and mention directly big incidents such as cards or penalty decisions.  Ask how Alfie gets booked for  dissent but not the two Livi players who did it kind of thing. Show up the inconsistencies Also our players have to be more vocal and  in the instance of Killie make the diving motion to ref every single time they go down.  Also makes sure a TV audience sees it so it’s commented on. Challenge every decision against us. Don’t be disrespectful just make the motion and say it’s a “dive” .  Any bad challenges against us we have to have 2 or 3 players complaining. Just coz they give us eff all or threaten us with punishment doesn’t mean we take it lying down.  So don’t make it easy on the refs or authorities! 

I should add Gerrard and club should be challenging refs decisions especially when we are winning so it doesn’t look like sour grapes or looking for excuses. Last old firm game and Clancys performance should have been brought up by club for example! 

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed but who do they complain to as their are SFA laws protecting refs from criticism leaving them accountable to no-one?

If they just got it out there in a ‘between the lines’ fashion, at least the fans would know that they see what we all do, surely some neutrals or English media would latch on to it.

Agreed re the SFA, they are also heavily influenced by place men imo who do not favour ourselves, frustrating but more frustrating doing nothing...

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They also incredibly sit at the top of fair play leagues annually. And I believe until Christie (coincidentally on his way to his surgery) hadn't had players retrospectively suspended for on field incidents. How has the Tom Boyd charge gone?

They get away with it because they have Doncaster et al in their pockets. We'd be hammered for doing the same.

I honestly don't know what the answer is, but thinking we can do what the scum do and get away with it hasnt worked on the park - look at the contrast in red cards issued and 2nd yellows we get for trivial matters - Im pretty sure itll be no different if we go nuclear to the equally corrupt and bought msm.

Yes we would, but it should not stop us using official channels and making it public that we have done so.

Use the means at our disposal and if there are none, then call for change to make sure there is one.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yes we would, but it should not stop us using official channels and making it public that we have done so.

Use the means at our disposal and if there are none, then call for change to make sure there is one.

We dont really know what official channels we use if any. Part of the issue is that publicly criticising the officials or their body leads to charges. Its a closed shop in terms of complaining unless you're across the city.

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

If they just got it out there in a ‘between the lines’ fashion, at least the fans would know that they see what we all do, surely some neutrals or English media would latch on to it.

Agreed re the SFA, they are also heavily influenced by place men imo who do not favour ourselves, frustrating but more frustrating doing nothing...

I think the club need to keep complaining to the official channels and make a short fan update after it's done so.  At least that way, fans will know the club hasn't given up on trying to rid corruption out of the game.

15 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I think they'll pick on Hagi because he potentially is the one that can improve his value the most.  The amount of times Morelos has been booked too harshly for stuff other players get away with is bewildering, I often wonder if opposition players were winding him up for a sneaky bet on red.

We are damned if we do and damned if we dont, so imo Club have to just go for it and use both the official quiet approach thru the official channels but also use the post match interviews too.  Simple “ disappointed” in refs performance statements! “Don’t understand that decision” comments!  Keep chipping away at them!