Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Why are folk still arguing about Hagi being offside, even ignoring the ball hitting the defender to loop onto the bar,both the goalie and another defender hit the ball into Hagi's path, regardless of where he is standing, he is onside. 

There i have just bloody argued about it myself.:headwall:

I’m sure in a few of the amendments to the offside rule over the last few years he would have been offside but in today’s rule he’s fine .

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The biggest and cleverest of them all 

He will be number one choice, if there was a championship decider .Count on that 

Sad thing is he’s probably the best ref in the country .

But that’s just like saying Bella Emberg is the hottest woman in the country 

1 hour ago, billscott said:

he is in the top 30 referees list at uefa    say no more

Do you like

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Sad thing is he’s probably the best ref in the country .

But that’s just like saying Bella Emberg is the hottest woman in the country 

This place is going mad 

15 minutes ago, billscott said:

when i put that comment i did not mean that i like collum was just stating a fact that he is highly rated by uefa   yet he is hated by averyone in scotland

Happy to hear that mate .You and me are usually on the same page 👍

51 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If he is highly rated by uefa then he must know how to officiate a game with accuracy, For me that info gives weight to the argument that refs are cheating and not making mistakes through incompetence.

Fair point there SW. The problem we have though is proving that it's more than incompetence.

Collum is one of the clever ones who will give us the odd decision but the niggling fouls go against us, breaking up play and stopping us build a flow up. UEFA will be watching him in games where his natural bias won't come into play. He is probably a good referee otherwise but with us a latent bias is at play rather than outright cheating for me. 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

If he is highly rated by uefa then he must know how to officiate a game with accuracy, For me that info gives weight to the argument that refs are cheating and not making mistakes through incompetence.

30 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Fair point there SW. The problem we have though is proving that it's more than incompetence.

Collum is one of the clever ones who will give us the odd decision but the niggling fouls go against us, breaking up play and stopping us build a flow up. UEFA will be watching him in games where his natural bias won't come into play. He is probably a good referee otherwise but with us a latent bias is at play rather than outright cheating for me. 

Goes to show how high his rating could be if he reffed us fairly ,

Saying was hat it’s not just us that he seems to have a problem with ,iv a mate who’s a hearts season ticket holder who despises him ,think it maybe have been the sheep at home a couple of years ago he actually didn’t bother going to the match because Collum was the ref 

Collum is highly rated by UEFA, fuck knows why.

Everytime he does a European game it seems to be controversial.

On Saturday past he wasn’t incompetent against us, he lied to avoid giving us a penalty.

A ref should at the very best be demoted for that, perhaps even lose his job.

If he lies he cannot be trusted to do the job properly at any level.

6 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

On Saturday past he wasn’t incompetent against us, he lied to avoid giving us a penalty.

It just doesn’t help that we have no one at the club even highlighting this garbage though 

I mean the bheasts would and then it gets ramped up 

6 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Isn't Collum the ref put forward by the SFA for UEFA competition? So the SFA rate him, not UEFA? Maybe not.

There isn't one half decent ref in scottish football. Not one. Fucking criminal.

14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Isn't Collum the ref put forward by the SFA for UEFA competition? So the SFA rate him, not UEFA? Maybe not.

There isn't one half decent ref in scottish football. Not one. Fucking criminal.

If he is the best we have then it’s staggering.

The fact that he fabricated a foul at the weekend to avoid giving us a penalty is shocking.

Imagine he done that against the Nappy Slashers.....Dougie McDonald anyone. 🙄

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

The bheasts don't need anyone at the club to highlight it, the mhedia have it covered.

Walker would have kicked it off with stunned, flabbergasted faux outrage at how such a blatant penalty could have been denied. There would be dozens of replays from multiple angles proving a) it was a penalty and b) there was no prior foul by the attacker

Batton would pass to Hartson (or whatever cheerleader Sky had on that day) who would be even more perplexed than Andy and the main topic of conversation would be the blatant penalty, with "Lenny" asked for his (unbiased) view in the post match interview

Sportscene would have a 5 minute analysis with unanimous agreement that it was a shocking decision and the radio phone-ins would take it to a new level for several days, recalling the penalties they never got in 1964, 1987 and 2002 to show a pattern of institutional bias

It's a well oiled machine and it has served them very well for a very long time

This in a nutshell 

Add in the decisions we don’t get very rarely is there any replays or chat by pundits /commentators to start the escalating “scandal” 

On the few occasions like when Boyd mentioned about the different way Morelos was reported ,Fine fair enough ,but thats where it ended there was no back up to escalate it the way the tarriers get it when something doesn’t go their way or they get beat and look for a deflection 

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

This in a nutshell 

Add in the decisions we don’t get very rarely is there any replays or chat by pundits /commentators to start the escalating “scandal” 

On the few occasions like when Boyd mentioned about the different way Morelos was reported ,Fine fair enough ,but thats where it ended there was no back up to escalate it the way the tarriers get it when something doesn’t go their way or they get beat and look for a deflection 

Called out Sky lay year.They have just got worse .Not showing replays to suit .Bastards