Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clancy providing zero protection to Rangers players. Guy's never just an  incompetent ref, he's fucking bent.

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

I think you’ll find that Bolingoli is a separate entity so celtic cannot be responsible  infact he changed his name by deed poll to St Patrick Bolingoli earlier today

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If he is highly rated by uefa then he must know how to officiate a game with accuracy, For me that info gives weight to the argument that refs are cheating and not making mistakes through incompetence.

Fair point there SW. The problem we have though is proving that it's more than incompetence.

Collum is one of the clever ones who will give us the odd decision but the niggling fouls go against us, breaking up play and stopping us build a flow up. UEFA will be watching him in games where his natural bias won't come into play. He is probably a good referee otherwise but with us a latent bias is at play rather than outright cheating for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

If he is highly rated by uefa then he must know how to officiate a game with accuracy, For me that info gives weight to the argument that refs are cheating and not making mistakes through incompetence.

 

30 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Fair point there SW. The problem we have though is proving that it's more than incompetence.

Collum is one of the clever ones who will give us the odd decision but the niggling fouls go against us, breaking up play and stopping us build a flow up. UEFA will be watching him in games where his natural bias won't come into play. He is probably a good referee otherwise but with us a latent bias is at play rather than outright cheating for me. 

Goes to show how high his rating could be if he reffed us fairly ,

Saying was hat it’s not just us that he seems to have a problem with ,iv a mate who’s a hearts season ticket holder who despises him ,think it maybe have been the sheep at home a couple of years ago he actually didn’t bother going to the match because Collum was the ref 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Collum is highly rated by UEFA, fuck knows why.

Everytime he does a European game it seems to be controversial.

On Saturday past he wasn’t incompetent against us, he lied to avoid giving us a penalty.

A ref should at the very best be demoted for that, perhaps even lose his job.

If he lies he cannot be trusted to do the job properly at any level.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Collum is highly rated by UEFA, fuck knows why.

Everytime he does a European game it seems to be controversial.

On Saturday past he wasn’t incompetent against us, he lied to avoid giving us a penalty.

A ref should at the very best be demoted for that, perhaps even lose his job.

If he lies he cannot be trusted to do the job properly at any level.

It just doesn’t help that we have no one at the club even highlighting this garbage though 

I mean the bheasts would and then it gets ramped up 

Dave Hedgehog and Bears like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Collum is highly rated by UEFA, fuck knows why.

Everytime he does a European game it seems to be controversial.

On Saturday past he wasn’t incompetent against us, he lied to avoid giving us a penalty.

A ref should at the very best be demoted for that, perhaps even lose his job.

If he lies he cannot be trusted to do the job properly at any level.

Isn't Collum the ref put forward by the SFA for UEFA competition? So the SFA rate him, not UEFA? Maybe not.

There isn't one half decent ref in scottish football. Not one. Fucking criminal.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Isn't Collum the ref put forward by the SFA for UEFA competition? So the SFA rate him, not UEFA? Maybe not.

There isn't one half decent ref in scottish football. Not one. Fucking criminal.

If he is the best we have then it’s staggering.

The fact that he fabricated a foul at the weekend to avoid giving us a penalty is shocking.

Imagine he done that against the Nappy Slashers.....Dougie McDonald anyone. 🙄

16BlueSherbert90 and Bears like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

The bheasts don't need anyone at the club to highlight it, the mhedia have it covered.

Walker would have kicked it off with stunned, flabbergasted faux outrage at how such a blatant penalty could have been denied. There would be dozens of replays from multiple angles proving a) it was a penalty and b) there was no prior foul by the attacker

Batton would pass to Hartson (or whatever cheerleader Sky had on that day) who would be even more perplexed than Andy and the main topic of conversation would be the blatant penalty, with "Lenny" asked for his (unbiased) view in the post match interview

Sportscene would have a 5 minute analysis with unanimous agreement that it was a shocking decision and the radio phone-ins would take it to a new level for several days, recalling the penalties they never got in 1964, 1987 and 2002 to show a pattern of institutional bias

It's a well oiled machine and it has served them very well for a very long time

This in a nutshell 

Add in the decisions we don’t get very rarely is there any replays or chat by pundits /commentators to start the escalating “scandal” 

On the few occasions like when Boyd mentioned about the different way Morelos was reported ,Fine fair enough ,but thats where it ended there was no back up to escalate it the way the tarriers get it when something doesn’t go their way or they get beat and look for a deflection 

eejay the dj likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

This in a nutshell 

Add in the decisions we don’t get very rarely is there any replays or chat by pundits /commentators to start the escalating “scandal” 

On the few occasions like when Boyd mentioned about the different way Morelos was reported ,Fine fair enough ,but thats where it ended there was no back up to escalate it the way the tarriers get it when something doesn’t go their way or they get beat and look for a deflection 

Called out Sky lay year.They have just got worse .Not showing replays to suit .Bastards 

magic8ball likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Remember the game where Lego got smacked by flanno ,they almost wore the clip rerunning it’s through the game 

Yes mate .It goes on every OF game .I know it has no credibility to many ,me saying it .It’s a joke what’s going on at Sky with the coverage .Especially in bigger games .Then there’s Walker with his agenda .Bring back Scott Booth 😄

magic8ball likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KBOO72 said:

Rarely gets the glaringly obvious decisions wrong but we are more than often on the wrong end of the sly decisions that add up over 90 mins. He's a sleekit fenian bastard. 

Only ever gets the glaringly obvious wrong when its us who would benefit from the decision. 

Bears and Sweetheart like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No foul.

20200912_170912.jpg

That’s probably the worst thing about it, he is not that far from the incident and has a decent enough view therefore the fact he doesn’t see that as even a foul never mind a red card can only suggest incompetence or cheating.

Due to his previous with us imo he is a cheating tarrier cunt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 29 October 2020 20:00 Until 22:00
      0  
      Rangers v Lech Poznan
      Ibrox Stadium
      Europa League

×
×
  • Create New...