Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

39 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

The other side of this coin is the number of players red carded against them as opposed to us, especially when things are tight

I’m confident the same ratios and patterns will apply

Rangers have had 20 red cards in the league since 2016/17 started and had 20 opponents sent off.  50/50

celtic have had 8 players sent off but 17 opponents have seen red in the same period. 

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Rangers have had 20 red cards in the league since 2016/17 started and had 20 opponents sent off.  50/50

celtic have had 8 players sent off but 17 opponents have seen red in the same period. 

And that just confirms the other side of how they are benefiting from these decisions. ☹

Edwards has no case to answer. What a surprise that is.

Here's me preparing for a statement from our gallant pioneers in the boardroom regarding the assault on our star asset and his continued treatment in this fenian shitehole of a country ...

waiting-but-im-wasting-away.jpg

Retrospective action again involving Clancy just couldn't happen, it would be too damming on his abilities.

Easier just to say no case to answer, proving he and the sfa have double standards especially when it comes to Morelos, and on we go to the next debacle.

Corruption in clear view, they no longer even try to hide it.

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Nonsense mate.

It's our fault :lol:  Can't make this shit up.

If this happens to selik players does Lennon and that entire club not go after the referees involved? 

Clancy, Beaton, Collum, Robertson and the rest will all continue to get away with this pish everytime they officiate our games because we're a soft touch. 

On 14/09/2020 at 15:24, born a blue nose said:

I avoid this paranoid laden thread because I can’t stand the pain caused by the laughter that overwhelms me when I read the nonsense in it. 
Now I’m sure you invited Me in with some sort of gotcha but I sure as hell hope it’s not the penalty situation nonsense in the post above? 

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I avoid this paranoid laden thread because I can’t stand the pain caused by the laughter that overwhelms me when I read the nonsense in it. 
Now I’m sure you invited Me in with some sort of gotcha but I sure as hell hope it’s not the penalty situation nonsense in the post above? 

Triggered 

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

"Paranoid" lol :lol: 

On 15/09/2020 at 07:37, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Brown got one for celebrating a late goal at Kilmarnock, not Clancy.

Edit, for context..

Since we came but into the top league they've had 14 red cards - 8 in the league, 2 in domestic cups, 4 in Europe.

In the same time we've had 25.- 20 in the league, 1 in domestic cup, 4 in Europe.

We've had near their total amount of reds given for 2nd yellows for our goal celebrations, dives, dissent ffs.

Fitba stats 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fitbastats.com/Rangers/player_redcards.php&ved=2ahUKEwiL_L7mxOrrAhVQhlwKHVLkAC8QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1__vsMxsOKLFpQRIT6o9FS

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fitbastats.com/celtic/player_redcards_filtered.php&ved=2ahUKEwig_PjPxurrAhX6QEEAHah4BHsQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2dtoN_ljTYazaSmd6dkp2u

On 15/09/2020 at 07:44, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Based on the above post, Gerrard having his knuckles rapped, Beale suspension etc that behind closed doors the players will know certain refs are cheats but clearly warned to give absolutely no opportunity to red or yellow card us. Theres no way the players won't be privately aware of the stats.

Reds have previously hurt us during games and via subsequent suspensions. I think our conduct since the start of the league this season has been exemplary.

On 15/09/2020 at 07:57, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Since our return to the spl Morelos and Jack combined have been sent off more times in the league (10) than the entire scum squad have (8).

Both have been 2 of our most influential players during that period. Repeated reds ramp up increased suspensions.

None of this is coincidence.

Interesting stats. I think it would be worthwhile looking deeper into the cfc red cards stats.

I think the club need to note every infraction caught by the referees Seen,Unseen and the Petty ones that slow the game down and note the reason for the refs decision and challenge them through the correct channels. 

The only way I can see Rangers overcoming cheating refs influence on the game is to widened the lead score as far as possible so as to make cheating refs powerless, as the cheating refs would have to target our team with a lot of fouls to bring it back into their control and that would be too obvious to ignore for any crime agency investigation.

Our club have to prove cheating so they need to look for obvious red flags. for me those are the ref decisions were the rules dictate it has to be called one way and the cheating ref has called it the other way.

I'd also go further and cross reference them against betting algorithms to see if see the cheating ref is calling more fouls on a player/team he has bet against and less fouls on the player/team he bet on. 

I'd also look at who the cheating ref had picked on most  whether they were a key player or the most valuable player and note whether the ref was giving them unnecessary foul trouble (yellows), which could lead to a ban before a key game also cross referencing those stats against betting algorithms.

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Interesting stats. I think it would be worthwhile looking deeper into the cfc red cards stats.

I think the club need to note every infraction caught by the referees Seen,Unseen and the Petty ones that slow the game down and note the reason for the refs decision and challenge them through the correct channels. 

The only way I can see Rangers overcoming cheating refs influence on the game is to widened the lead score as far as possible so as to make cheating refs powerless, as the cheating refs would have to target our team with a lot of fouls to bring it back into their control and that would be too obvious to ignore for any crime agency investigation.

Our club have to prove cheating so they need to look for obvious red flags. for me those are the ref decisions were the rules dictate it has to be called one way and the cheating ref has called it the other way.

I'd also go further and cross reference them against betting algorithms to see if see the cheating ref is calling more fouls on a player/team he has bet against and less fouls on the player/team he bet on. 

I'd also look at who the cheating ref had picked on most  whether they were a key player or the most valuable player and note whether the ref was giving them unnecessary foul trouble (yellows), which could lead to a ban before a key game also cross referencing those stats against betting algorithms.

I look forward to you compiling that list 👍

On 15/09/2020 at 18:32, Bluepeter9 said:

Omg ...Just sometimes you have to weep