Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

47 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I wonder what the process is for refereeing. Surely have to declare your allegiance to a club? Clancy 100% is a cellic fan, it’s written all over his face and once the second went in at the weekend it was more a case of how many tackles he’d let them fly into rather than trying to influence the end result

Afaik you need to declare a team you support.  

Always remember a cunt I went to college with was on the path to be a ref, the contempt he had for Rangers was overwhelming yet told everyone (& the SFA) he was a Queens Park fan.  

There are many ways & means for them. 

markem likes this
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clancy providing zero protection to Rangers players. Guy's never just an  incompetent ref, he's fucking bent.

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

The thing is none of us are asking for favours, dubious decisions going our way, we want the big decisions to be correct. Even though we did not play well yesterday, we can't play well every matc

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Afaik you need to declare a team you support.  

Always remember a cunt I went to college with was on the path to be a ref, the contempt he had for Rangers was overwhelming yet told everyone (& the SFA) he was a Queens Park fan.  

There are many ways & means for them. 

You do realise that you don’t need to be a celtic fan to hate us?

eejay the dj likes this
4 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Looking at all the Premiership games from seasons past (not got info for season 19/20 compiled yet) , Kevin Clancy is more likely than any other referee to send a player off or at least give a yellow card as seen in 17/18 stats.  Clancy’s red card rate is more than double that of other refs in season 18/19. How can he not give a red card to the player for the hole he punctured in Morelos' knee, Clancy can't blame it on a 'mistake' as the stats show he has experience of giving red cards and he can't claim he didn't see it? Imho, the Referees Association needs to audit the entire professional level of referees for corruption.

• Referee                   Yell17/18       Yell18/19        Red17/18   Red 18/19   Pen 17/18    Pen 18/19
  • Kevin Clancy        4.67                   4.1                       0.00                0.29                 0.07                0.36
  • Nick Walsh            4.53                   4.3                       0.00                0.13                 0.33                0.19
  • Andrew Dallas    4.06                   5.0                       0.00                0.00                 0.29                0.58
  • Alan Muir               4.00                   3.9                       0.18                0.09                 0.36                0.18
  • Willie Collum       3.91                   3.7                       0.26                0.14                 0.17                0.21
  • Greg Aitken           3.86                  4.3                       0.00                0.13                 0.57                0.25
  • John Beaton          3.82                  3.8                       0.18                0.00                 0.24                0.23
  • Don Robertson    3.75                  3.4                       0.00                0.07                 0.19                0.07
  • Bobby Madden    3.29                  2.5                       0.05                0.13                 0.38                0.41
  • Steven McLean    3.27                 2.8                        0.07                0.00                 0.27                0.27
  • Craig Thomson    2.75                 2.9                        0.19                0.07                 0.06                0.21
  • Euan Anderson    2.67                 4.0                        0.00                0.00                 0.00               0.13

image.png.a6c8ed0b201061d6d0518d54c5c28433.png

It is maybe not possible but can you find out if he has ever sent off a selick player S ?  :thumbup:

in fact has any referee sent of one of their players in a league game in the last few years.  The league cup final last year was the last I can remember ??

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

It is maybe not possible but can you find out if he has ever sent off a selick player S ?  :thumbup:

in fact has any referee sent of one of their players in a league game in the last few years.  The league cup final last year was the last I can remember ??

Clancy has sent off one celtic player in his career. It was Efe Ambrose for a professional foul in the last minute against Hearts 5 years ago. 

10 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Clancy has sent off one celtic player in his career. It was Efe Ambrose for a professional foul in the last minute against Hearts 5 years ago. 

Thanks for that, I did not now if he had ever, but once in 5 years in the last minute would just be how he would do it just to show he had sent one of them off, but with no harm to the result I assume. 

eejay the dj likes this
3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thanks for that, I did not now if he had ever, but once in 5 years in the last minute would just be how he would do it just to show he had sent one of them off, but with no harm to the result I assume. 

It was a 0-0 and the red was a last minute foul to stop Hearts going one on one with their keeper to win it 👍

Bears r us likes this
7 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Clancy has been a Fifa ref since 2012 he has officiated 38 games over 8 seasons were cfc have played and he has issued  only 1 red card to a cfc player (Efetobore Ambrose 94') The day was Saturday 26/09/2015 when cfc drew at home to Hearts. I'll do a bit of research to see if any other ref has given cfc a red card.

Moobs and Bears r us like this
6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Clancy has been a Fifa ref since 2012 he has officiated 38 games over 8 seasons were cfc have played and he has issued  only 1 red card to a cfc player (Efetobore Ambrose 94') The day was Saturday 26/09/2015 when cfc drew at home to Hearts. I'll do a bit of research to see if any other ref has given cfc a red card.

Brown got one for celebrating a late goal at Kilmarnock, not Clancy.

Edit, for context..

Since we came but into the top league they've had 14 red cards - 8 in the league, 2 in domestic cups, 4 in Europe.

In the same time we've had 25.- 20 in the league, 1 in domestic cup, 4 in Europe.

We've had near their total amount of reds given for 2nd yellows for our goal celebrations, dives, dissent ffs.

Fitba stats 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.fitbastats.com/Rangers/player_redcards.php&ved=2ahUKEwiL_L7mxOrrAhVQhlwKHVLkAC8QFjAAegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1__vsMxsOKLFpQRIT6o9FS

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://fitbastats.com/celtic/player_redcards_filtered.php&ved=2ahUKEwig_PjPxurrAhX6QEEAHah4BHsQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2dtoN_ljTYazaSmd6dkp2u

Sweetheart and Bears r us like this
39 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

The other side of this coin is the number of players red carded against them as opposed to us, especially when things are tight

I’m confident the same ratios and patterns will apply

Rangers have had 20 red cards in the league since 2016/17 started and had 20 opponents sent off.  50/50

celtic have had 8 players sent off but 17 opponents have seen red in the same period. 

7 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Rangers have had 20 red cards in the league since 2016/17 started and had 20 opponents sent off.  50/50

celtic have had 8 players sent off but 17 opponents have seen red in the same period. 

And that just confirms the other side of how they are benefiting from these decisions. ☹

Retrospective action again involving Clancy just couldn't happen, it would be too damming on his abilities.

Easier just to say no case to answer, proving he and the sfa have double standards especially when it comes to Morelos, and on we go to the next debacle.

Corruption in clear view, they no longer even try to hide it.

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Nonsense mate.

It's our fault :lol:  Can't make this shit up.

If this happens to selik players does Lennon and that entire club not go after the referees involved? 

Clancy, Beaton, Collum, Robertson and the rest will all continue to get away with this pish everytime they officiate our games because we're a soft touch. 

6superbarry6 and Supersonic like this