Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

On 15/09/2020 at 18:44, Supersonic said:

We deserve all we get. Club are cowards. There'll be far worse to come.

I have been saying for ages .And slowly but surely .All the guys that defend our board will come around .Would love to be wrong but it’s going to be carnage next Summer 

PENALTY APPEAL

St Mirren 1-2 celtic

St Mirren are screaming for a penalty. A free-kick comes in and causes a lot of confusion in the celtic box, and the ball looks to strike the hand of Shane Duffy, but referee John Beaton gives nothing

Saying nothing til I see it :whistle:

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Two stonewallers missed, a clear red card not given and a goal punched in against them in two games as well as having to sign a keeper who met his new teammates two hours before his debut. 

Some week for St. Mirren

You think tonight's was a stonewaller?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Dunno, I've not seen it tbh but it's against them so it's a stonewaller.

You sounded like Goodwin there that's why I was asking. They've undoubtedly been on the wrong end of decisions, not sure about the penalty claim tonight tbh.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You sounded like Goodwin there that's why I was asking. They've undoubtedly been on the wrong end of decisions, not sure about the penalty claim tonight tbh.

😂 Haha aye, Jim's not been shy on the Hibs game. Was at his presser yesterday and he wasn't happy at all. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Was a stonewaller as Duffy fucked it and leaned in and it hit his hand, if it hadn’t hit his hand a St Mirren player had a great chance behind him. 

Seen it. His arm isn't in the natural silhouette, its out to the side by a distinct bit. Definite contact, 100% pen.

If anything Beaton doesn't see it properly as hes too central at the edge of the box, but between him and linesman they need to see that.

Scum got away with another big one. 

On 15/09/2020 at 18:44, Supersonic said:

We deserve all we get. Club are cowards. There'll be far worse to come.

I would go as far to say “ they are worse than cowards .They have ingratiated themselves with our enemies .And that outweighs anything cowards would do. They would quite happily take second as long as money keeps rolling in .They are repulsive bunch running us .

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would go as far to say “ they are worse than cowards .They have ingratiated themselves with our enemies .And that outweighs anything cowards would do. They would quite happily take second as long as money keeps rolling in .They are repulsive bunch running us .

What a lot of fucking shite you spout these days.

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who cares what you think 

A man who started a para thread on refs 😂😂😂😄the hypocrisy reeks out you and you can’t see it 

I’m not the only bear that sees you for what you are 👍

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And what’s with these days 

Since I can remember .You have spoken complete shite .But you are always right of course .In your fucked up heed

Btw you are on the ignore .Yet I still see all your wee bitchy comments when others have a pop .That is reekin sad and it won’t go unnoticed with good bears on here 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Who cares what you think 

A man who started a para thread on refs 😂😂😂😄the hypocrisy reeks out you and you can’t see it 

I’m not the only bear that sees you for what you are 👍

A thread all bar Blue Peter seem to agree with. Including yourself 😂😂😂

See me for all you like. You're saying folk at our club "quite happily take second as long as money keeps rolling". You're fucking deluded.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A thread all bar Blue Peter seem to agree with. Including yourself 😂😂😂

See me for all you like. You're saying folk at our club "quite happily take second as long as money keeps rolling". You're fucking deluded.

Not the only one that thinks it  .So you have a pop at me cause of the same strong opinion ,you have on your refs .Mr RM and your big ego again .At least I’m not compiling lists .Some of your posts this morning should see you locked  up .If I had posted them .We would have had all the girls on repping one another while having a pop .You seem to get away with your para shite 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not the only one that thinks it  .So you have a pop at me cause of the same strong opinion ,you have on your refs .Mr RM and your big ego again .At least I’m not compiling lists .Some of your posts this morning should see you locked  up .If I had posted them .We would have had all the girls on repping one another while having a pop .You seem to get away with your para shite 

You're actually all over the place here. I'm hoping you're on the bevvy but doubt it. 

I'll happily debate issues re refs, been doing it long enough. Not sure which para post you mean, but that's not unusual given you're typically scattergun in your posting then come out with the pish folk gang up on you. 😂

Now back to folk at our club HAPPY to take 2nd place as long as money keeps rolling in. Justify your shite.

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And what’s with these days 

Since I can remember .You have spoken complete shite .But you are always right of course .In your fucked up heed

Btw you are on the ignore .Yet I still see all your wee bitchy comments when others have a pop .That is reekin sad and it won’t go unnoticed with good bears on here 

@eejay the dj

How does it work that I'm on ignore but you saw my post and were the first and only poster to quote it?

Whats with the victim card getting played repeatedly whilst thinking its ok to have digs at folk?

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

What is he?  

You're losing it mate,  everyone is a tarrier or a tarrier lover. Well everyone who either disagrees with you, or calls you out for the nonsense you post.  It's been going on for weeks now.

You need to give it a fucking rest and stop accusing people of shit all the time.

He's hungry for attention imo.