Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's hungry for attention imo. 

Says the man that posts Gifs every other thread .Are you serious 

If I were banned from here now .I wouldn’t give a monkeys fuck .It’s that addiction of coming on to get the latest on the club I love .Not to have arguments with pricks like you and Sema . Both of you ,think you run the site 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If I were banned from here now .I wouldn’t give a monkeys fuck .It’s that addiction of coming on to get the latest on the club I love .Not to have arguments with pricks like you and Sema . Both of you ,think you run the site 

xch65x7ujdq31.thumb.jpg.44a95c9e370867488d0e85aac7a13f68.jpg

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Well stop arguing with them then.  FFS man just stop it.

You're making yourself look pretty foolish.

Just now, gogzy said:

I'd rather not.

It's on you.

Do what you want .You make me sick with your hypocrisy .You let guys come on here and post utter hate filled shite .And if they are in your gang .You let them get away with it .I’m my own man so an easy target . Was only defending myself today and the usual bitching commences 

Do what you want .You make me sick with your hypocrisy .You let guys come on here and post utter hate filled shite .And if they are in your gang .You let them get away with it .I’m my own man so an easy target . Was only defending myself today and the usual bitching commences 

Stop playing the victim ffs.

You give as good as you get.

Just now, gogzy said:

Stop playing the victim ffs.

You give as good as you get.

The victim .Holy fuck .I just don’t care .Trust me on that .It’s a football chat platform .It’s meant to be friendly banter on football matters ..Thankfully plenty of bears on here have liked what I’ve had to say these past 5 years .

The victim .Holy fuck .I just don’t care .Trust me on that .It’s a football chat platform .It’s meant to be friendly banter on football matters ..Thankfully plenty of bears on here have liked what I’ve had to say these past 5 years .

I've liked what you have to say, plenty times.  I've also disagreed with many of the things you post.  That's the nature of a forum.

You might not be able to see it but you are 100% paying the victim here. 

You're right, it is meant to be friendly banter.  You're also gong to get called out when you ( or anyone) posts nonsense.   If you cant handle your opinions being challenged without resulting to accusing the people challenging you of a range of things  ( like me having a gang for example)  then that's your problem.

Rather than accuse the people who disagree with you of being a tarrier, a sympathiser, a gang leader  or any of the other accusations you have been throwing out recently.  Try actually debating and backing up your points.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I've liked what you have to say, plenty times.  I've also disagreed with many of the things you post.  That's the nature of a forum.

You might not be able to see it but you are 100% paying the victim here. 

You're right, it is meant to be friendly banter.  You're also gong to get called out when you ( or anyone) posts nonsense.   If you cant handle your opinions being challenged without resulting to accusing the people challenging you of a range of things  ( like me having a gang for example)  then that's your problem.

Rather than accuse the people who disagree with you of being a tarrier, a sympathiser, a gang leader  or any of the other accusations you have been throwing out recently.  Try actually debating and backing up your points.

Debating until you are blue in the face  is overrated .Especially with big egos that are never wrong .I debate plenty but not with absolute fuds .That is just my opinion of course 

Debating until you are blue in the face  is overrated .Especially with big egos that are never wrong .I debate plenty but not with absolute fuds .That is just my opinion of course 

Well if you don't want to get involved in debate then you need to stop responding to those people.  You also need to stop accusing good bears of being anything other than that just because you disagree with them.

Like I said earlier, it's on you.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Well if you don't want to get involved in debate then you need to stop responding to those people.  You also need to stop accusing good bears of being anything other than that just because you disagree with them.

Like I said earlier, it's on you.

You are are hypocrite Gogzy .Pathetic man .

So it’s ok for me to be accused of shite .Away and fuck 

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

No bother.

Like I said earlier,  you're losing it.

I look forward to the next thread by a certain poster who gets away with total shit on here .And you just give him the banter 

That is why I would go to Dummiscoot with issues .A bit more fairer and less opinionated 

I look forward to the next thread by a certain poster who gets away with total shit on here .And you just give him the banter 

That is why I would go to Dummiscoot with issues .A bit more fairer and less opinionated 

Who gets away with total shit and what is "total shit" in your opinion? 

I'm pretty fair.  I also don't mind being opinionated.

I'm not paid to be on here and just listen to pish.  I'll damn well post my own pish too.

Should I not have opinions?

Name the poster,  report the posts if you think they should be dealt with.  Don't just sit there howling at the moon about tarriers and gangs.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Go to an admin with issues?

Fucking hell :drool:

2 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

I can’t remember the last time a big decision went against them tbh!!

Leaving aside the fact that they missed it, the penalty they were awarded was, like the one they got on Saturday, very, very soft.

Few, if any. big decisions will go against them this season. That's been a constant since they instigated a ref's strike a decade or so ago. Most refs are either subconsciously disinclined to make big calls against them or, in the case of some, consciously disinclined to make big calls against them

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Go to an admin with issues?

Fucking hell :drool:

See that is the cunt that you are 

You bellend .Not once have I called anyone a tarrier on here .Nor go to a mod to shop anyone .Dummiescoot may back me up on that one .But you can’t help yourself 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I would go as far to say “ they are worse than cowards .They have ingratiated themselves with our enemies .And that outweighs anything cowards would do. They would quite happily take second as long as money keeps rolling in .They are repulsive bunch running us .

This is an opinion held by countless bears on here .Even BIBs yet instead of agreeing or backing me .He gets involved with a disagreement because he has personal shit with me .That is RM in a nutshell 

26 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You bellend .Not once have I called anyone a tarrier on here .Nor go to a mod to shop anyone .Dummiescoot may back me up on that one .But you can’t help yourself 

Have I said you went to Dummy to shop anyone? I've said fucking hell for going to admin with "issues".

"Cunt", "bellend"  - you can't even see that your response is well off the scale when responding to fairly mild comments from me.

I think you're actually trying to get yourself banned and are raging even more as you're failing at that too 😂

27 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

This is an opinion held by countless bears on here .Even BIBs yet instead of agreeing or backing me .He gets involved with a disagreement because he has personal shit with me .That is RM in a nutshell 

I don't have personal shit with you :lol:

35 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Thought you had him on ignore