Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

On 15/09/2020 at 18:44, Supersonic said:

We deserve all we get. Club are cowards. There'll be far worse to come.

I would go as far to say “ they are worse than cowards .They have ingratiated themselves with our enemies .And that outweighs anything cowards would do. They would quite happily take second as long as money keeps rolling in .They are repulsive bunch running us .

mac1967 and Supersonic like this
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clancy providing zero protection to Rangers players. Guy's never just an  incompetent ref, he's fucking bent.

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

Almost a year since we last had a penalty in the league. Already been denied this season. And the scum gifted one for another dive at the weekend. I'm sure these things even themselves out though

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would go as far to say “ they are worse than cowards .They have ingratiated themselves with our enemies .And that outweighs anything cowards would do. They would quite happily take second as long as money keeps rolling in .They are repulsive bunch running us .

What a lot of fucking shite you spout these days.

Inigo and the cry was no like this
21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Who cares what you think 

A man who started a para thread on refs 😂😂😂😄the hypocrisy reeks out you and you can’t see it 

I’m not the only bear that sees you for what you are 👍

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And what’s with these days 

Since I can remember .You have spoken complete shite .But you are always right of course .In your fucked up heed

Btw you are on the ignore .Yet I still see all your wee bitchy comments when others have a pop .That is reekin sad and it won’t go unnoticed with good bears on here 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Who cares what you think 

A man who started a para thread on refs 😂😂😂😄the hypocrisy reeks out you and you can’t see it 

I’m not the only bear that sees you for what you are 👍

A thread all bar Blue Peter seem to agree with. Including yourself 😂😂😂

See me for all you like. You're saying folk at our club "quite happily take second as long as money keeps rolling". You're fucking deluded.

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A thread all bar Blue Peter seem to agree with. Including yourself 😂😂😂

See me for all you like. You're saying folk at our club "quite happily take second as long as money keeps rolling". You're fucking deluded.

Not the only one that thinks it  .So you have a pop at me cause of the same strong opinion ,you have on your refs .Mr RM and your big ego again .At least I’m not compiling lists .Some of your posts this morning should see you locked  up .If I had posted them .We would have had all the girls on repping one another while having a pop .You seem to get away with your para shite 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Not the only one that thinks it  .So you have a pop at me cause of the same strong opinion ,you have on your refs .Mr RM and your big ego again .At least I’m not compiling lists .Some of your posts this morning should see you locked  up .If I had posted them .We would have had all the girls on repping one another while having a pop .You seem to get away with your para shite 

You're actually all over the place here. I'm hoping you're on the bevvy but doubt it. 

I'll happily debate issues re refs, been doing it long enough. Not sure which para post you mean, but that's not unusual given you're typically scattergun in your posting then come out with the pish folk gang up on you. 😂

Now back to folk at our club HAPPY to take 2nd place as long as money keeps rolling in. Justify your shite.

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And what’s with these days 

Since I can remember .You have spoken complete shite .But you are always right of course .In your fucked up heed

Btw you are on the ignore .Yet I still see all your wee bitchy comments when others have a pop .That is reekin sad and it won’t go unnoticed with good bears on here 

@eejay the dj

How does it work that I'm on ignore but you saw my post and were the first and only poster to quote it?

Whats with the victim card getting played repeatedly whilst thinking its ok to have digs at folk?

BridgeIsBlue likes this
5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

What is he?  

You're losing it mate,  everyone is a tarrier or a tarrier lover. Well everyone who either disagrees with you, or calls you out for the nonsense you post.  It's been going on for weeks now.

You need to give it a fucking rest and stop accusing people of shit all the time.

He's hungry for attention imo. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He's hungry for attention imo. 

Says the man that posts Gifs every other thread .Are you serious 

If I were banned from here now .I wouldn’t give a monkeys fuck .It’s that addiction of coming on to get the latest on the club I love .Not to have arguments with pricks like you and Sema . Both of you ,think you run the site 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If I were banned from here now .I wouldn’t give a monkeys fuck .It’s that addiction of coming on to get the latest on the club I love .Not to have arguments with pricks like you and Sema . Both of you ,think you run the site 

xch65x7ujdq31.thumb.jpg.44a95c9e370867488d0e85aac7a13f68.jpg

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Well stop arguing with them then.  FFS man just stop it.

You're making yourself look pretty foolish.

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Just now, gogzy said:

I'd rather not.

It's on you.

Do what you want .You make me sick with your hypocrisy .You let guys come on here and post utter hate filled shite .And if they are in your gang .You let them get away with it .I’m my own man so an easy target . Was only defending myself today and the usual bitching commences 

Do what you want .You make me sick with your hypocrisy .You let guys come on here and post utter hate filled shite .And if they are in your gang .You let them get away with it .I’m my own man so an easy target . Was only defending myself today and the usual bitching commences 

Stop playing the victim ffs.

You give as good as you get.

Just now, gogzy said:

Stop playing the victim ffs.

You give as good as you get.

The victim .Holy fuck .I just don’t care .Trust me on that .It’s a football chat platform .It’s meant to be friendly banter on football matters ..Thankfully plenty of bears on here have liked what I’ve had to say these past 5 years .

The victim .Holy fuck .I just don’t care .Trust me on that .It’s a football chat platform .It’s meant to be friendly banter on football matters ..Thankfully plenty of bears on here have liked what I’ve had to say these past 5 years .

I've liked what you have to say, plenty times.  I've also disagreed with many of the things you post.  That's the nature of a forum.

You might not be able to see it but you are 100% paying the victim here. 

You're right, it is meant to be friendly banter.  You're also gong to get called out when you ( or anyone) posts nonsense.   If you cant handle your opinions being challenged without resulting to accusing the people challenging you of a range of things  ( like me having a gang for example)  then that's your problem.

Rather than accuse the people who disagree with you of being a tarrier, a sympathiser, a gang leader  or any of the other accusations you have been throwing out recently.  Try actually debating and backing up your points.

BridgeIsBlue likes this