Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Re the pen claim, how many times or angles you seen it from? 1 angle I've seen and few repeats. That's why I'm not ssying it was a pen, contact was defo made on him without getting the ball.

I'll try tomorrow to get the Hayes one up. Not a red i don't think, though again little analysis by the commentators, but it looked naughty.

Just the one.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm clear in saying I dont think refs sit huddled in rooms conspiring against us.  But looking after their careers, going with the flow, being scared to officiate freely for fear of recriminations, being a RC sympathiser, etc. More possible.

I always ask for where 'incompetence' balances up. Refs decisions in our favour, the way Beaton and Clancy have been against. Never received a comparison yet.

For folk to explain why we get players sent off for blowing kisses or cheering a goal, for a superman dive grabbing Morelos neck by the last man resukts with Morelos booked yet a scum player gets away card free with celebrating amongst the crowd as the crowd didn't fall over.

Top of fair play (and least suspensions) are the scum every season.  If folk want vids of shocking challenges they've got away with im happy to supply.

I question why after all the compliance involvement against us, for the scum the only player ever retrosoectively done by CO for on field issued was Christie ( out injured coincidentally at the time😂).

And finally. If there's no dodgy goings on then surely its a good thing to assess it all and demonstrate that?  The scum don't want VAR, there's a reason. If we put pressure on the scum come the turn if the year that reason will become clear on this thread.

😁

I'm not saying your thread is a good or bad idea. I'm just making a general point of my own.

40 minutes ago, SPWF said:

This is a fucking embarrassment man. Kind of thread if we heard that mob having on kerrydale street and be pishing ourselves. 

Great.  You think we're treated fairly, or its just incompetence that balances itself out. 

You'll enjoy seeing this thread bomb as you're proven right then surely.

Btw, can you give an example of a ref performance where we favoured from wrong decisions in the manner Hivs did with Beaton or the scum did with Clancy? Please be specific and detailed 👍

When the heading refers to this season and not last season, it was probably best to wait until something bad happens (and it will) before starting the conspiracy thread.

We actually went 90 minutes at Pittodrie yesterday without a yellow card!

13 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

As someone who used to ridicule bheggars in the local boozer for believing there was a SFA / masonic conspiracy against rasellick, I'm not entirely sure how seriously this thread should be treated....

Up to you to decide how serious. Here a previous one for you to decide if there's any issues or not 🤔

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

When the heading refers to this season and not last season, it was probably best to wait until something bad happens (and it will) before starting the conspiracy thread.

We actually went 90 minutes at Pittodrie yesterday without a yellow card!

I've said to several posters previously I'd start this up.

If there's no issues, as I'd assume we all hope, then surely its beneficial to acknowledge that rather than jump on bad decisions. I'll highlight poor decisions for and against.

Moaning after bad decisions and losses smacks of sour grapes. 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've said to several posters previously I'd start this up.

If there's no issues, as I'd assume we all hope, then surely its beneficial to acknowledge that rather than jump on bad decisions. I'll highlight poor decisions for and against.

Moaning after bad decisions and losses smacks of sour grapes. 

Mate, I'm sure your thread will be well used in the coming months.

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Why should he wait, every season SEMA has done this he has also highlighted the decisions that should have not gone for us. 

it is my recollection that if a decision is debatable among our own, ie 50/50 he takes it out of the tally. There is balance in a way, though there will be some bias axis natural. I don't get the issue given some of the ref performances in recent seasons. 

As long as we don't get carried away and look for things that aren't there.

I know some thought it was a penalty but it would have been very soft. Apart from that, there really wasn't any conspiracies to talk about. A yellow for Ferguson maybe...?

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Mate, I'm sure your thread will be well used in the coming months.

No doubt.

I do try to keep it objective and balanced. More than happy for those who say its embarassing or taig like to input, hold me to account, and see how it pans out 👍

See all the surrender monkeys that think this is embarrassing well you are part of the problem. we  are competing against  fhilth who will kick,  scratch and play dirty all the way in the pursuit of nine in a row this season.  We need to call this out and highlight any injustice and put pressure on the referees to think twice before they make any contentious decisions against us. For a decade any referee has been hounded if they make an error against them,  hounded to the position thaT anytime they have a big call to make in one of their games they will sit on the fence and not take the risk of being wrong and all the shit that comes with it.

we need to box clever and put pressure on those that make errors that affect us know that it will not go unchallenged.

wise the fuck up and grown a set 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I know some thought it was a penalty but it would have been very soft. Apart from that, there really wasn't any conspiracies to talk about. A yellow for Ferguson maybe...?

35 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm clear in saying I dont think refs sit huddled in rooms conspiring against us.  But looking after their careers, going with the flow, being scared to officiate freely for fear of recriminations, being a RC sympathiser, etc. More possible.

I always ask for where 'incompetence' balances up. Refs decisions in our favour, the way Beaton and Clancy have been against. Never received a comparison yet.

For folk to explain why we get players sent off for blowing kisses or cheering a goal or for a superman dive grabbing Morelos neck by the last man results with Morelos booked .....yet a scum player gets away card free with celebrating amongst the crowd as the "crowd didn't fall over".

Top of fair play (and least suspensions) are the scum every season.  If folk want vids of shocking challenges they've got away with im happy to supply.

I question why after all the compliance involvement against us, for the scum the only player ever retrosoectively done by CO for on field issued was Christie ( out injured coincidentally at the time😂).

And finally. If there's no dodgy goings on then surely its a good thing to assess it all and demonstrate that?  The scum don't want VAR, there's a reason. If we put pressure on the scum come the turn if the year that reason will become clear on this thread.

😁

This is the background to the thread mate, I've run a similar titled thread for several seasons now, just kept it consistent, but my post above explains my views.

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Why should he wait, every season SEMA has done this he has also highlighted the decisions that should have not gone for us. 

it is my recollection that if a decision is debatable among our own, ie 50/50 he takes it out of the tally. There is balance in a way, though there will be some bias axis natural. I don't get the issue given some of the ref performances in recent seasons. 

👍

Gut feeling is that it was a foul and penalty against Morelos in the last minute. Seems identical to one sheep got at Ibrox. That one had multiple angle replays, yesterday's didnt so inconclusive.

No huge outrage in here, so even though its my gut feeling, its not being included in the figures. Hopefully that's seen by all as fair and objective, and we'll see how it all pans out based on that approach. 

30 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Not trying to be funny mate but I wonder if you would have thought the same if it was 0-0 at the time, I thought it was a pen, soft maybe but a pen nevertheless and it's not the 1st time Beaton has done this.

And another thing I know two of the previous games were only friendlies but Hagi v motherwell and more blatant Patterson v coventry, there are another two instances already of us being denied penalties, funnily enough by two Scottish officials