Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

4 hours ago, gogzy said:

What is he?  

You're losing it mate,  everyone is a tarrier or a tarrier lover. Well everyone who either disagrees with you, or calls you out for the nonsense you post.  It's been going on for weeks now.

You need to give it a fucking rest and stop accusing people of shit all the time.

Weeks? Try months. At best.

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The victim .Holy fuck .I just don’t care .Trust me on that .It’s a football chat platform .It’s meant to be friendly banter on football matters ..Thankfully plenty of bears on here have liked what I’ve had to say these past 5 years .

Calm down ya mad man :lol: 

The refereeing so far hasn’t been completely over the top, few dodgy decisions but nothing more. Suspect that’s more to the way we’re playing with possession football limiting the opportunities for the referee.

Sunday away to Hibs will be one of the games Clancy was thinking about in his 10 in a row rallying speech at the beginning of the season, this could be an equivalent to the notorious Hibs game a couple of seasons ago. 

11 hours ago, TMB said:

It's worth posting this again.  The worst refereeing decision I've ever witnessed.  Stokes pretty much attacks Tavernier here.  In the aftermath Tavernier's jersey was torn and only stayed on due to the elastic around the neck.  The referee gave Tavernier a yellow card.  

gif.thumb.gif.53f640b9d15f1c9c2cadbf5188b6d67f.gif

Then Ryan Jack got a red card for grabbing Stokes' fenian hand with his throat

22 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Leaving aside the fact that they missed it, the penalty they were awarded was, like the one they got on Saturday, very, very soft.

Few, if any. big decisions will go against them this season. That's been a constant since they instigated a ref's strike a decade or so ago. Most refs are either subconsciously disinclined to make big calls against them or, in the case of some, consciously disinclined to make big calls against them

Ref strike 27/11/10 

only reason I remember is my son was born that day ,also remember the tarriers draw at home with these super duper impartial refs 

13 hours ago, TMB said:

It's worth posting this again.  The worst refereeing decision I've ever witnessed.  Stokes pretty much attacks Tavernier here.  In the aftermath Tavernier's jersey was torn and only stayed on due to the elastic around the neck.  The referee gave Tavernier a yellow card.  

gif.thumb.gif.53f640b9d15f1c9c2cadbf5188b6d67f.gif

That’s the kind of stuff you do when you know your going to get away with it 

37 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

It was offside 👍

At least one every week going for them now . Still can't beat the Edwarde one at Kilmarnock though.

I think there was a player sent off in Premiership yesterday . By all accounts the same . Everyone to a man said it was a red card offence

4 hours ago, fernando0606 said:

Their second goal offside according the Gary holt

It was. Doesn't happen if Goldson doesn't make that stupid fucking mistake though. Or if Tav doesn't let Boyle beat him before putting the cross in. Or even if Helander doesn't let Doidge beat him to a header in his own 6 yard box.

Fucking sick of this now...an offside goal missed by a linesman looking straight across the line....Morelos body checked in the 90th minute again by Porteous....should be a free kick and another yellow for Porteous....Refs decision...play on and a booking for Morelos for dissent.....fucking unbelievable 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Fucking sick of this now...an offside goal missed by a linesman looking straight across the line....Morelos body checked in the 90th minute again by Porteous....should be a free kick and another yellow for Porteous....Refs decision...play on and a booking for Morelos for dissent.....fucking unbelievable 

There was several honking decisions today and you've managed to pick an absolute nothing incident to complain about.

Missed Morelos getting elbowed in the stomach and gives him a yellow card for it then manages to see a tiny accidental handball to disallow Morelos scoring the winner with essentially the last touch of the ball!!

And that's just the last 3mins of the game ffs. 

Could write a book on the decisions made in that game ffs. CHEATING CUNT!!

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

There was several honking decisions today and you've managed to pick an absolute nothing incident to complain about.

Aye an offside goal and what should have been a sending off are nothing incidents....fuck me what chance we got, yes their a good few bad decisions out there but the 1st decision costs us the 3pts