Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Gerrard and Boyd think it's red for Hanlon on Hagi.

Walker, unsurprisingly says it's not a red.

Ally McCoist, again, unsurprisingly sides with the tarrier and says it's not red. Fuck me.

There are 2 views where the yellow looks sufficient ,but face on you actually see him lift his arm to hit the face after he got in front of Hagi 

3 hours ago, the cry was no said:

If the officials do their jobs properly, as they’re paid to do, we....

Play against 10 men for 60 minutes 

Win 2-1 and gain 3 points 

Tarriers second goal looked clearly offside so they’ve potentially gained 2 points Due to official errors while we lose 2 points Due to officials errors 

4 point swing in their favour again

These refs AND their assistants definitely know what’s at stake 

The key part is as you say ,Do what they are paid to do .

When it comes to us they are shite scared to give any 50/50 our way and shite scared of giving anything 50/50 against the tarrier scum fucks 

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There are 2 views where the yellow looks sufficient ,but face on you actually see him lift his arm to hit the face after he got in front of Hagi 

He knew exactly what he was doing, anyone who says otherwise has never played football or in denial. As for Walker,  he just has bitterness oozing out of him and is best to be ignored.  

4 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Frank Connor 

Just as many taig scrabble points 

Now can you imagine this guy was a bluenose and the decison was against the scum .

For a start , he would never get a high profile again . The guy continually costs us . And our club are not saying anything about this .

Our club management on this is absolutely reekin

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Now can you imagine this guy was a bluenose and the decison was against the scum .

For a start , he would never get a high profile again . The guy continually costs us . And our club are not saying anything about this .

Our club management on this is absolutely reekin

They know it’s happening too ,from the players on the pitch to the board ,they all know that the games loaded 

23 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

This is for the second goal I assume ? It is what I was hoping someone would post, thanks Dan, the linesman had a great view which I had not noticed in the replay during the game. 

Criminal decision IMO.  

Boils ma pish that he's looking straight at it. How can't he see Boyle is clearly in front of helander. At best he's guessed 

19 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Boils ma pish that he's looking straight at it. How can't he see Boyle is clearly in front of helander. At best he's guessed 

That is the first time I have seen that pic, I was looking at the players when I saw the replay after the goal. That should have been an easy off side for him, it is very clear.  

13 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

@SeparateEntityMyArse

Those statistics look horrific but when you see that the majority we failed to win were 16/17 and 17/18 under Warburton and Pedro it makes more sense. A few against the scum.

Before today we had won 5 in a row with him, lost 0 goals. Previous defeat was 0-2 last year at home, which was all on Gerrard.

Theres clear corruption and biased officiating but it reeks of taig like mentality when those type of statistics are floated without actual context and analysis of the games.

Clancy is a cheat, we got robbed at Aberdeen last year, Killie away, Hibs home in recent years. But today is a real overreaction IMO.

Part of the issue for me is there's no obvious attention given to linesmen, certainly far less than refs which isn't much when its us affected.

The spfl website tells us who they are, but we often don't see any detail of who is on which side of the park, who has made the dubious calls.

For instance what % of posters on here know the name of the ref from the Final we were done by the offside goal? And how many know the name of the linesman who allowed the goal? Probably 90% followed by 1%. Yet the impact is equal if they fuck up.

So imo any attention to this is welcomed. And taking it to when returned to the top league makes sense. 

And Frank Connor was the linesman involved when Madden sent Morelos off up at the sheep for the McKenna incident. He was also on the line when Morelos got sent off at the tarriers for the Brown incident- I think that was his involvement too.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And Frank Connor was the linesman involved when Madden sent Morelos off up at the sheep for the McKenna incident. He was also on the line when Morelos got sent off at the tarriers for the Brown incident- I think that was his involvement too.

Nothing to see here. Sweep, sweep. 

50 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How does that work? I always assume refs and linesmen were a team and the  same three always worked together?

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The key part is as you say ,Do what they are paid to do .

When it comes to us they are shite scared to give any 50/50 our way and shite scared of giving anything 50/50 against the tarrier scum fucks 

Which of the refs that referee games against Rangers are scared to give 50.5? I don't think Clancy or Collum are as their decisions make them look like cheats. 

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Which of the refs that referee games against Rangers are scared to give 50.5? I don't think Clancy or Collum are as their decisions make them look like cheats. 

I think Beaton is as he's been put through the wringer for their perceived injustices by him against them. He's not an out and out taig so he's fair game.

The others aren't scared. Its just about ensuring they're in check and do whats expected of them, which they do for their kin folk.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I think Beaton is as he's been put through the wringer for their perceived injustices by him against them. He's not an out and out taig so he's fair game.

The others aren't scared. Its just about ensuring they're in check and do whats expected of them, which they do for their kin folk.

Would it be fair to say then that refs who aren't scared could be bullying refs/linesmen who are?

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Would it be fair to say then that refs who aren't scared could be bullying refs/linesmen who are?

Can I ask you a legitimate question...why do you only post in the conspiracy and boardroom threads but never in match threads or any other? Not having a go, just curious..