Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Can I ask you a legitimate question...why do you only post in the conspiracy and boardroom threads but never in match threads or any other? Not having a go, just curious..

I post occasionally in the match day threads but as a rule I tend to stay out of them as they can get very heated.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I post occasionally in the match day threads but as a rule I tend to stay out of them as they can get very heated.

I could debate the analysis and break down of a match until the cows come home and I often do with mates in the pub.

Conspiracy and boardroom to a lesser degree but we do talk about it.

Join in, you will get roasted just like the rest of us 🙂

3 minutes ago, Vision said:

Don't want to keep making the ref's the excuse for dropping points but it's important incidents in almost every game that we're having to combat, our players would have to be levels above the opposition in talent and mentality to overcome these decisions every week, which imo that pressure is to much for them.

Here's the Morelos disallowed goal, notice the play acting is similar to another that got chopped off last season.

Agreed.

It's wrong when it's obvious that the rules state how a decision should be ruled and the ref rules it the opposite way. Our team shouldn't have to combat these incidents as it's an unfair disadvantage that our players will have to work twice as hard each game to do so and especially when we have match congestion.

11 minutes ago, Vision said:

Don't want to keep making the ref's the excuse for dropping points but it's important incidents in almost every game that we're having to combat, our players would have to be levels above the opposition in talent and mentality to overcome these decisions every week, which imo that pressure is to much for them.

Here's the Morelos disallowed goal, notice the play acting is similar to another that got chopped off last season.

This is ridiculous. Great analysis of cheating

12 minutes ago, Vision said:

If you're gonny make videos of pure paranoia at least make it good, completely ignored the first arm to the ball.

55 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Which of the refs that referee games against Rangers are scared to give 50.5? I don't think Clancy or Collum are as their decisions make them look like cheats. 

Beaton ,Dallas and underlined proof today’s that Robertson is in that club too 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If you're gonny make videos of pure paranoia at least make it good, completely ignored the first arm to the ball.

Genuinely not seen this in real play. Was the 1st handball not shown, by one of our players, with the whistle already blown?

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Beaton ,Dallas and underlined proof today’s that Robertson is in that club too 

I think Madden might be scared also. I hope one day those refs who are scared are brave enough to become a whistle blower (Pardon the pun) and expose what's going on behind the scenes with the cheating refs. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I might be a retard here, but I don't know what you're asking mate :lol: 

You said completely ignored 1st arm to the ball, was that by us just before this footage starts?

Or during the footage?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You said completely ignored 1st arm to the ball, was that by us just before this footage starts?

Or during the footage?

Ah, as it's dropping when just before it hits Boyle, it hits Defoe on the elbow.

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

Ignore the fat mongo mate. He sniffs his maws pants

Sniffing Doris' the now, ginge x

16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think Madden might be scared also. I hope one day those refs who are scared are brave enough to become a whistle blower (Pardon the pun) and expose what's going on behind the scenes with the cheating refs. 

When Dougie McDonald got forced out the game im pretty sure he hinted that his early retirement was tarrier driven .It was never followed up by the tarrier controlled media though .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

When Dougie McDonald got forced out the game im pretty sure he hinted that his early retirement was tarrier driven .It was never followed up by the tarrier controlled media though .

He and Dallas should never have been forced to quit. I'd love for him or Dallas to do an interview and reveal how much influence and pressure was on them from cfc.

I've never been the one to say the club should make statements about this and that. Most often, I find those requests cringy.

However, I think things with refereeing is so outrageous in the last two years that  we would be wrong to not stand and be heard

Staying silent is no longer acceptable. 

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And Frank Connor was the linesman involved when Madden sent Morelos off up at the sheep for the McKenna incident. He was also on the line when Morelos got sent off at the tarriers for the Brown incident- I think that was his involvement too.

No like there’s a pattern forming or nothing.... paranoid protestants