Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

4 hours ago, Vision said:

Regardless if there's a handball in there or not but it's great that the officials suddenly have eagle eye vision to make an important decision when they've missed vital ones against us all game.

Unless of course Morelos retaliates to being kicked/punched/ etc first.. they always seem to see that now don’t they? Scott brown though 🙈

59 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

The thing is none of us are asking for favours, dubious decisions going our way, we want the big decisions to be correct.

VAR was not supported by celtic, pretty obvious the reason why over the last few seasons when most officials are following the path of least resistance when officiating them or us. 
I’ll say it again I believe most refs to be as above and some just incompetent. Kevin Clancy however is I think is as close to a cheat as I have ever witnessed In our game., his press interview ‘we know what’s at stake’ was an indictment of him looking outwith his role and remit and very much not in our favour...

11 hours ago, Vision said:

Regardless if there's a handball in there or not but it's great that the officials suddenly have eagle eye vision to make an important decision when they've missed vital ones against us all game.

More than one. 2 elbows off the ball, a stamp on Kent with the offender goung on to score the first, an offside goal allowed to stand, a Morelos goal disallowed for unknown reasons and Morelos booked at the end for being fouled. Cheated yesterday pure and simple. 

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

The thing is none of us are asking for favours, dubious decisions going our way, we want the big decisions to be correct.

Even though we did not play well yesterday, we can't play well every match, if the officials do their job we win. End of story.  Why should we be forced to have to score three goals away from home v Hibs to get three points? Different story if they caused us no end of problems, they didn't really. 

As far as the repeated fouling is concerned, no way does a Rangers player get away with that.

Bang on the money. Personally I dont think we deserved the 3points but we should've had them

Just now, KingKirk said:

Am more annoyed a SA missing those 2 sitters but that said troops the linesman must see that offside its no even close.

Decisions when it matters in big moments don't go for us when they should

We know referees in this country can't see players in green and white in offside positions against us.

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Even though we did not play well yesterday, we can't play well every match, if the officials do their job we win. End of story.  Why should we be forced to have to score three goals away from home v Hibs to get three points? Different story if they caused us no end of problems, they didn't really. 

As far as the repeated fouling is concerned, no way does a Rangers player get away with that.

This 100%

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I know you were referring to the body check, I pointed out the two in my initial post and also quoted you back on the two, if you think us not getting awarded a free kick in the last minute for a blatant foul which should have resulted in a player getting sent off is a nothing incident then be prepared to be let down by the officals for the rest of the season 

We are witnessing crude challenges on our players week in week out just now with no real punishment....that lad Wright knew exactly what he was doing to Kent and it went unpunished, that is the sort of challenge that could end up with our player possibly missing games due to injury but players are being given carte blanche to do it again in the next game

been happening for seasons now and we know we're not going to get a fair deal from officials so it's time the manager and club stopped pussy footing around this issue and started to speak up and take these fuckers to task, also, and I don't particularly like saying this, but it's about time we got a couple of hatchet men in the team to sort these fuckers out on the park because none of the present squad are doing a fuckin thing about it 

18 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A couple of hatchet men don’t stay on the park for 90mins playing for us .

was expecting that response - sometimes just knowing if there's someone in the other team that will cement you if you try and come the cunt is enough to make you think twice - when was the last time you can remember any of this squad putting in a really physical challenge - the last I can remember was Flannigan who's no longer there, the player now let the opposition do as they want

I know you were referring to the body check, I pointed out the two in my initial post and also quoted you back on the two, if you think us not getting awarded a free kick in the last minute for a blatant foul which should have resulted in a player getting sent off is a nothing incident then be prepared to be let down by the officals for the rest of the season 

We are witnessing crude challenges on our players week in week out just now with no real punishment....that lad Wright knew exactly what he was doing to Kent and it went unpunished, that is the sort of challenge that could end up with our player possibly missing games due to injury but players are being given carte blanche to do it again in the next game

👍 

The tarriers will tell you 'you're just making excuses though'. 

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

You'll be waiting until the day you die. Amazing how many moon howler's we've got in our own support that can't see it. 

There's considerably less now than when I first started really highlighting the issues. Understandably so given the volume of issues.

Tends now just to be those who consider it sounds taigy to moan about the wrongs we consistently face. They never demonstrate that there's only incompetence, no bias, just that its somehow wrong for us to highlight issues. Mental imo.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's considerably less now than when I first started really highlighting the issues. Understandably so given the volume of issues.

Tends now just to be those who consider it sounds taigy to moan about the wrongs we consistently face. They never demonstrate that there's only incompetence, no bias, just that its somehow wrong for us to highlight issues. Mental imo.

I'm no massive fan of Gerrard but even I can spot when he's been wronged. Its a pity that bitterness towards Gerrard turns a blind eye to cheating. Who needs enemies..

1 hour ago, Lord Lockin said:

been happening for seasons now and we know we're not going to get a fair deal from officials so it's time the manager and club stopped pussy footing around this issue and started to speak up and take these fuckers to task, also, and I don't particularly like saying this, but it's about time we got a couple of hatchet men in the team to sort these fuckers out on the park because none of the present squad are doing a fuckin thing about it 

Not a lot to disagree with their, sure as fuck tho bud the minute we have players putting the boot in the cards will start flowing 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

A couple of hatchet men don’t stay on the park for 90mins playing for us .

Not expecting them too, get ahead in the game and send one of them on, tell him to make the red card count. If as Walker says rattling Rangers players is part of Scottish football lets rattle the cunts. We need to do something to force a change in attitude. 

Not a lot to disagree with their, sure as fuck tho bud the minute we have players putting the boot in the cards will start flowing 

as I said to someone else a couple of lunatics in the team would be enough to make these fuckers think twice about what they could get away with, the last time I can remember even a full blooded challenge by a Rangers player was Flannigan

5 hours ago, The Librarian said:

We know referees in this country can't see players in green and white in offside positions against us.

The hibs player is a mile offside at start of incident he then tries to get back into an onside position but doesn’t get close so there’s no excuse whatsoever for linesman missing it.

44 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Claiming Hibs should have had a penalty lol

That shite must have been supplied from Hollicom

Not one pundit, any replay angle or Hibs player/manager have claimed they were denied a penalty - and believe me if there was the slightest chance there was a foul it would have been replayed and analysed to death with Walker, Sutton, Stewart and all confirming it was a penalty

The Daily Rhebel are fucking at it as usual

Both yellow cards correct, offside wrong (but easy mistake to make, mind you) and a phantom penalty invented - so all in all it all balanced out

As predictable as it is unbelievable 

This sort of shite, along with the blackout on the offside at the first goal, is what happens when editorial control is dominated by one side