35 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

What about the first goal, they only showed one in line replay from what i could see but Nisbet appears to run from an offside position to knock it on?

This! I was sure it was off!! Add the offside for their second+foul on Helander. Have seen it from a few angles now and he has two hands on Helander using him as leverage to jump.. Helander wasnt "weak" he was fucking fouled. Ridiculous!

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clancy providing zero protection to Rangers players. Guy's never just an  incompetent ref, he's fucking bent.

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

I think you’ll find that Bolingoli is a separate entity so celtic cannot be responsible  infact he changed his name by deed poll to St Patrick Bolingoli earlier today

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The thing is, I don’t blame the Hibs player one iota.

They try their luck with a bad yin early on (eg the stamp on Kent) and the ref says “wire in, lads” so what do you expect them to do?

So they slip in a wee forearm here and a scrape down the heel there until EVENTUALLY the official decides it’s maybe becoming just too obvious.

But, up until that point, the ref has given them a green light and any player will happily exploit such freedom to get away with brutality.

100%.

8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

The thing is, I don’t blame the Hibs player one iota.

They try their luck with a bad yin early on (eg the stamp on Kent) and the ref says “wire in, lads” so what do you expect them to do?

So they slip in a wee forearm here and a scrape down the heel there until EVENTUALLY the official decides it’s maybe becoming just too obvious.

But, up until that point, the ref has given them a green light and any player will happily exploit such freedom to get away with brutality.

I don’t blame the refs either, they know the environment they are participating in, their spokesman ref spelt it out to us with his rousing speech.
I know who I blame, the Rangers board had a chance to weaken the corruption with the corrupt vote, Gerrard has a big voice that can drown out the sewer rats in the media. They are helping set the environment that allows our players to be assaulted and a 4 point deficit with 2 gifted for them and 2 taking away from us being an acceptable part of Scottish football. We will not be found wanting wankers need to fuck off and get some people in that can take on the most bastardised football club in the history of world sport. They give us new ammunition monthly yet these cunts won’t use it. 

6 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

This isn’t a foul if it’s against Rangers in this corrupt league. 

93BA5C2B-B0F5-4E97-9B3D-86C1F6F0AD0A.jpeg

That picture says it all ,When I was watching it at full speed it wasn’t so clear and neither was the replay .Bet your last penny if that was at the other end of the pitch we wouldn’t have seen much more of the game because it would have been replayed to death .

Robmc1 likes this

This site was in uproar when Morelos goal against Kilmarnock was chopped off, here we have a lesser 'infringement' and apparently it's a clear foul. This site is fast becoming taig like. Yes we get decisions against us, ie offside, but this was never a foul ffs. Once again similar incidents like Jack vs Aberdeen and people are doing a 180 on their view point. 

Football is a contact sport, some need to remember this!

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's already off the ground mate. If that's Rangers we are all fuming if that's given against us👍

It doesn’t matter if he’s already off the ground, he is impeding our player. You simply cannot put your hands on a player, it’s a free kick all day long 👍

magic8ball likes this
57 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's already off the ground mate. If that's Rangers we are all fuming if that's given against us👍

That I agree with.

Roofe wasn't afforded the same luxury when he jumped and held his position versus Hamilton and was then pushed but not given a penalty.

Itten booked for a vicious challenge where he was actually kicked yet no yellows for Morelos being studded and Kent having ankle raked.

Barisic rightly booked for pulling a player back but didn't apply in same game in similar circumstances when it was Kent being fouled.

So I agree, but I'd argue more its only right if there's consistency. In this shithole, there's not.

KingKirk likes this
1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

cant edit the typo ffs

I think you can mate, Supersonic showed us last night. Put your cursor over the top right of your post and you will see options come up, you should get the edit option in there. 

PS I see it has 3 dots now visible, just edited this post to put that in. 😉

dummiesoot likes this
2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This site was in uproar when Morelos goal against Kilmarnock was chopped off, here we have a lesser 'infringement' and apparently it's a clear foul. This site is fast becoming taig like. Yes we get decisions against us, ie offside, but this was never a foul ffs. Once again similar incidents like Jack vs Aberdeen and people are doing a 180 on their view point. 

Football is a contact sport, some need to remember this!

Lesser infringement? Pish