Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

3 minutes ago, billscott said:

whats the betting that clancy will be the ref on 2nd jan  last throw of the dice for them

In 5 years they've never lost when Madden or Dallas have reffed their games. Unsurprising when you see the likes of their penalty yesterday to give them a way back into the game.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

In 5 years they've never lost when Madden or Dallas have reffed their games. Unsurprising when you see the likes of their penalty yesterday to give them a way back into the game.

good stat  their equaliser yesterday  one of their players pulled a hibs player down instead of giving a foul  he allowed the corner to be taken and they scored from it

1 hour ago, billscott said:

good stat  their equaliser yesterday  one of their players pulled a hibs player down instead of giving a foul  he allowed the corner to be taken and they scored from it

It was a free kick rather than a corner billscott (and a very soft one at that for a trademark Christie dive)

Duffy fouled their player when the ball was in the air and Madden hadn't stopped the free kick being taken but rather than give a foul he ordered the free kick to be retaken and they equalised from it

Penalty was a joke

Officials at Easter Rd have cost us 2 points and gained them a point this season.

Lets hope its not relevant at the end of the season

For significant dodgy / dubious  and blatantly wrong decisions game changing in nature, and laws wrongly enforced type decisions.  After 17 / 38 games, in a season we've barely allowed refs to have decisions to make:

For: 3

Against: 10

Early days yet.

48 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

For significant dodgy / dubious  and blatantly wrong decisions game changing in nature, and laws wrongly enforced type decisions.  After 17 / 38 games, in a season we've barely allowed refs to have decisions to make:

For: 3

Against: 10

Early days yet.

Exactly, if we keep our form going. The refs will have fuck all to do with the results. 

24 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Not yet, wait till post new year 

I keep thinking that Jim .I do find it odd that Clancy isn't getting our games .

I think he got the scums cup loss to County .Not any of their league games . And remember he got 3 of their homes games in a row last season .

I think you will no doubt be right though 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

For some strange reason .I think there has been a power shift within the refs 

Collum and Clancy are nowhere to be seen in the big games at this moment .I find that heartening 🤣

If they were to referee us they wouldn’t let us win 

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

If they were to referee us they wouldn’t let us win 

There must be at least 100 guys on here banging the drum about the refs . 

Did you wait up all night for me to post that  . You are getting obsessed with me bud . Quite sad IMO 

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Collum and Clancy are nowhere to be seen in the big games at this moment .I find that heartening 🤣

Don't think Collum has long left at the top and wouldn't be surprised to see him step down from his FIFA badge. He had been part of the VAR trials too so would possibly move into the VAR room more often IF Scotland takes on VAR.

29 minutes ago, feda16 said:

Don't think Collum has long left at the top and wouldn't be surprised to see him step down from his FIFA badge. He had been part of the VAR trials too so would possibly move into the VAR room more often IF Scotland takes on VAR.

Depressing thought 

18 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Is there a reason for this? Could they be under investigation?

Referees can only sway games one way or another when the games are close. 

I wouldn’t have liked to have a Clancey or a Collum in charge against Dundee United. They would have been able to significantly influence that match.

But as long as we are beating teams by 2,3 and 4 or more clear goals and our discipline is as it has been then the refs can do fuck all to stop us. 

This is why Morelos elbow was so infuriating. It’s the first time in ages we have given the ref a decision to make and we were fortunate that we kept 11 men on the field. 

On current form we are so far ahead of everyone else in Scotland that there is no need to lose our discipline. No need to over commit in 60:40 challenges. No need to play on the limits. 

Guarantee the next Old Firm game has  Collum or Clancey in the middle though. Stick on. 

26 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I don’t recall anybody being sent off for an elbow offence this season in the league .

As usual there’s only been one talked about and replayed to death though 

That’s the annoying part in this. All it takes is for sportscene to ignore one instance and highlight another for potential action by their compliance officer. 
There has been yellow cards and elbows by Brown that doesn’t get an airing on tv, Sunday their player elbowed a Kilmarnock player off the ball, could of been a penalty definitely a red card but not shown. 

Rangers must stop this trial by tv pish. 

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Is there a reason for this? Could they be under investigation?

I think  may take some time off this thread .Brings the obsessed ones on when I comment .

I would doubt it SH .Clancy got the cup exit v Ross County game few weeks ago .