Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

42 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

He’s just poor ffs. He’s been drafted in for the juniors 

He is weak, it’s not poor that didn’t allow him to give clear red cards, clear penalties, and just general wrong calls when it comes to decisions that would of been in our favour. It’s a fear of the media if he was to wrongly give a decision in our favour and also the embarrassment of the compliance officer questioning and possibly reversing a decision he made whilst knowing that make an incorrect decision that’s detrimental to us will not suffer any consequence whatsoever.  

22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

He is weak, it’s not poor that didn’t allow him to give clear red cards, clear penalties, and just general wrong calls when it comes to decisions that would of been in our favour. It’s a fear of the media if he was to wrongly give a decision in our favour and also the embarrassment of the compliance officer questioning and possibly reversing a decision he made whilst knowing that make an incorrect decision that’s detrimental to us will not suffer any consequence whatsoever.  

The ref didn’t lose us the game last night 

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

The ref didn’t lose us the game last night 

No we know what we are up against but that doesn’t disqualify the fact that if the referee was able, ability or courage wise to make the correct calls then we would of very likely won the game. 

5 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Why shouldn't they be questioned if there are big decisions that alter game play? I'm sure that when the team sit down to talk about what went wrong, they'll be questioning some of the refs decisions and how it effected their play.

I'm far from saying they shouldn't be questioned.

I'm saying  we need to be good enough on the day to overcome poor / questionably biased decisions, and not get involved in shite that also gives the CO scope to hammer us.

Is the referee decisions becoming more transparent because we have been less commanding in games or have we become less commanding in games because of the referee decisions. I can’t make up my mind on that one. 

One things certain, the fenians needed a change of direction and the control they have of the SFA/SPFL is borderline corruption.  The compliance officer has now involved herself. 

6 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

Goldson one was a shocker. In rugby taking out a player deliberately in mid air is a red. That wee cunt knew what he was doing and ref ignored it.

Spot on m8.....you have to laugh how things are perceived in the laws of the game....now Morelos deserved his two match ban for his act of stupidity.....last night I witnessed 1 player (Goldson) jump for the ball when another player (kane) deliberately barges into him when he is off balance and endangering the opponent to serious injury with an awkward fall!!!

In certain peoples eyes they will look at those two incidents and claim that the Morelos incident was more reckless....my fucking arse, kane knew exactly what he was doing and walks away without so much as a finger wagging :confused:

He could of easily been badly injured, possibly even dislocating a shoulder and it was completely intentional, against St Mirren Balagon was barged intentionally too, but not quite as dangerous because he wasn't jumping at the time.

Ref also ignored Hagi having his shirt pulled for ages, and numerous fouls on Kent.

Since we played Utd, teams are getting dirtier, and refs are turning a blind eye to it.

The officials seemed to get a few minor decisions the wrong way round but nothing major.

Foul on Goldson imo should have been a yellow. Both fouls by O'Halloran were yellows. Kent didn't get fouls often given. Id have liked to have seen better angles on a couple of offside calls. No major dramas tbh.

4 contentious penalty shouts yesterday.

1. Tav. Imo he makes contact with their player's standing leg, the boy didn't bring him down. No pen 

2. Boyle (?). Tav chasing him in the box, Nisbet sees this and pushes Tav slightly off balance into Boyle creating the contact. No pen.

3. Hagi. His boot is high, but the ball is there to be won. He's not made the slightest contact with their player. It would have been harsh for the high boot, there's actually more of an argument for simulation by their player going down holding his face and trying to seek advantage when no contact made. Seen them given, its a 50/50 one.

4. Porteous. IMHO the biggest penalty shout. He isn't fully in control, his leg is resting on the ball whilst his foot takes out Roofe. Very lucky the ball was still close to him as he shifted his position to clear. Another 50/50 one for me.

Don't think any are stonewallers as being claimed. Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. Tav. Imo he makes contact with their player's standing leg, the boy didn't bring him down. No pen 

2. Boyle (?). Tav chasing him in the box, Nisbet sees this and pushes Tav slightly off balance into Boyle creating the contact. No pen.

3. Hagi. His boot is high, but the ball is there to be won. He's not made the slightest contact with their player. It would have been harsh for the high boot, there's actually more of an argument for simulation by their player going down holding his face and trying to seek advantage when no contact made. Seen them given, its a 50/50 one.

4. Porteous. IMHO the biggest penalty shout. He isn't fully in control, his leg is resting on the ball whilst his foot takes out Roofe. Very lucky the ball was still close to him as he shifted his position to clear. Another 50/50 one for me.

Hagi one was a stonewaller because Andy Walker says so .

In all seriousness your right with 3 and 4 ,50/50 on both ,which in the real world means half the time you get them and half the time you don’t.

Both sides would have been pretty pissed off if the other had got one of those given without getting a penalty themselves .

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I thought 4 was a penalty as Porteous gets a run on Tav to get in front and whilst I don’t think he means to trip him, he does catch him by trying to get in front of him.

Difficult for officials to see but if VAR was an option think it would have been awarded.

Thought Collum was his usual officious self but any 50/50 they were given the benefit.

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

Nothing major wrong ,But the referee in general was brutal .

Bang on, no major decisions but his inability to get a card out let some poor challenges continue especially on Hagi & Kent.

Just shocked he never booked Alfie as pretty sure he has in every other game 😂