Jump to content

Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clancy providing zero protection to Rangers players. Guy's never just an  incompetent ref, he's fucking bent.

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

I think you’ll find that Bolingoli is a separate entity so celtic cannot be responsible  infact he changed his name by deed poll to St Patrick Bolingoli earlier today

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

The Barisic off the ball was a possible red card. How normal is it for an off ball incident that results in a player getting injured not getting any scrutiny. Seen red giving for this. 

 

He obstructs him mate. What are you seeing as a red card?

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Obviously not our game but if your needing like for like then would we of got a player sent off for this?

Saw it during the highlights on Sportscene. Not even mentioned on the pundit analysis part afterwards.

100% foul, definite yellow, he'd have had little argument if a red was given. But then he'd have missed the game against us so that was never happening.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Didnt Ryan Jack no get a straight red for a 50/50 exactly like this a few season ago? 

I'm surely not being paranoid when I say that whatever player of ours made a tackle like that then it would be red card with the back page of the daily record and sun giving it a full page and an extension of 30 mins allowed to sportscene to discuss it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

its more the lack of coverage, it was at the very least a yellow. The media could easy spin that to him elbowing Barisic in the neck and its violent. 

I get that re the coverage but honestly don't see it as more than obstruction. 

The Goldson incident imo isn't a red but should warrant discussion on Sportscene. The scum yesterday had a potential pen not given and potential red card challenge in a goal not even discussed. Actually just saw Sky there and they coincidentally show that goal footage from after the challenge. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I get that re the coverage but honestly don't see it as more than obstruction. 

The Goldson incident imo isn't a red but should warrant discussion on Sportscene. The scum yesterday had a potential pen not given and potential red card challenge in a goal not even discussed. Actually just saw Sky there and they coincidentally show that goal footage from after the challenge. 😂

Even our manager has made this comment "if that was Morelos". If Morelos had made that challenge it would be a deliberate elbow to the players neck.

kelvd1873 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Even our manager has made this comment "if that was Morelos". If Morelos had made that challenge it would be a deliberate elbow to the players neck.

I'm not disagreeing that might be the narrative, with a witch-hunt and possible different ref / CO outcome.

But Morelos does that and I'd be saying it wasn't a red card same as I don't see it being one yesterday.

We are not treated with parity, that's a certainty.

Howsitgoing likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm not disagreeing that might be the narrative

That’s the thing though, yet again the narrative appears to be set (or not) and continually highlighted through a tv platform and sports desk who award ‘Obika’ motm  on our game yesterday (says it all).

The lack of parity by a publicly funded organisation who should function without favour or agenda is actually a scandal...

don2332 and Bad Robot like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

That’s the thing though, yet again the narrative appears to be set (or not) and continually highlighted through a tv platform and sports desk who award ‘Obika’ motm  on our game yesterday (says it all).

The lack of parity by a publicly funded organisation who should function without favour or agenda is actually a scandal...

No arguments from me there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

That’s the thing though, yet again the narrative appears to be set (or not) and continually highlighted through a tv platform and sports desk who award ‘Obika’ motm  on our game yesterday (says it all).

The lack of parity by a publicly funded organisation who should function without favour or agenda is actually a scandal...

It’s borderline match fixing. It is has a purpose and it’s working. 

I think they have ramped up the pressure recently coinciding with the cunts rioting and struggling, it wasn’t as transparent prior to this. 

Robmc1 and kelvd1873 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Paranoid cunts on here like you had st mirren getting about 5 penalties today because of what Goodwin said the other day, says a lot that we’ve not even had one given against us in the league 

fucking cheek to have a go at someone saying all they do on here is ‘bitch and moan.’ Fucking state of your posts 

You hurting cause I called you out the day .You are one obsessed fuck btw 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Paranoid cunts on here like you had st mirren getting about 5 penalties today because of what Goodwin said the other day, says a lot that we’ve not even had one given against us in the league 

fucking cheek to have a go at someone saying all they do on here is ‘bitch and moan.’ Fucking state of your posts 

Just looked at your post there .Where did I even mention Goodwin or penalties .Ya deluded cocksocket of a guy .I would burn you at the stake .Despise lying cunts for posters ,such as you 

And you say “ state of my posts “ You are an abortion of a guy bud 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You hurting cause I called you out the day .You are one obsessed fuck btw 

And you’re a paranoid wreck 😂😂 I’m an abortion of a guy - you literally left me a message one day asking if another poster had made a post about you you mess

if people disagree with you on here it’s all ‘oh you’re an apologist’ or ‘oh look the clique are here to argue with me again just for like.’ The folk unfortunate share your opinion get your shite ‘post of the day’ patter 

And I didn’t actually say you had mentioned Goodwin or penalties, I said posters like you but thanks for checking 👍🏻

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shetland Bear said:

Wonder if Obika’s elbow will be looked at retrospectively by the CO... knew exactly what he was doing.

The ref would need to contrive a story that he booked him for something else .

I believe it’s called the Morelos media outrage syndrome “

bluedart1952 and bluenoz like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...