Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

I thought this was the officialdom conspiracy thread.

I thought the worst decision of the season would've been discussed in here due to how bad it was.

I mean if you can't discuss the worst decision of the season in the officialdom conspiracy thread where can yae 

Im not sure its even the worse. Should see Willie Collum in St Mirren v Hibs. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No. Your belief that the law of averages backs up the claim that it will 'even itself out' over the course of a season. 

Why would it not? 

If it didn't, and we kept unfortunately being on the poor side of wrong decisions, would that not potentially flag up as a concern?

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which teams are net beneficiaries of wrong decisions? Do other teams suffer more/worse wrong calls than we do? 

There must be a net beneficiary if we have significantly more wrong decisions against us than for. Its like a basic contra entry.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I thought this was the officialdom conspiracy thread.

I thought the worst decision of the season would've been discussed in here due to how bad it was.

I mean if you can't discuss the worst decision of the season in the officialdom conspiracy thread where can yae 

Yeah it's in the bears den so by default is primarily Rangers related though also includes numerous scum decisions ,which is understandable given its a 2 horse race.

Did you answer those questions I asked earlier? 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah it's in the bears den so by default is primarily Rangers related though also includes numerous scum decisions ,which is understandable given its a 2 horse race.

Did you answer those questions I asked earlier? 

Can't be arsed tbqfhwy

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There must be a net beneficiary if we have significantly more wrong decisions against us than for. Its like a basic contra entry.

Is this trend replicated in other games? How does that tie in to there being some sort of conspiracy? Mistakes in non-Rangers games = incompetence, Mistakes in Rangers games =conspiracy? 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If they are biased against us and they’re also biased against celtic while also being biased against the teams who play the two of us who are they looking to win the league 

Who says they're biased against the scum?

1 minute ago, five stars said:

Can you give some examples of wrong decisions that have went against our biggest rivals in the last 2 seasons in the league?

Cant say I've watched enough of their games to accurately answer it. I've watched massive decisions go against a number of teams this season. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Is this trend replicated in other games? How does that tie in to there being some sort of conspiracy? Mistakes in non-Rangers games = incompetence, Mistakes in Rangers games =conspiracy? 

What conspiracy? I think there's bias in that its noticeably easy for wrong decisions to go consistently more often against us than for us.

The decisions this season against demonstrate the decisions are. The why that is continues to be the questionable part.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

He's getting our games this season, despite you saying he hasn't. 

I said he hadn't been getting as many as the last 2 seasons . And if actually read the point i had with SEMA , It was about that change 

You can't help yourself though

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What conspiracy? I think there's bias in that its noticeably easy for wrong decisions to go consistently more often against us than for us.

The decisions this season against demonstrate the decisions are. The why that is continues to be the questionable part.

The one in the thread title. It only becomes questionable when you compare how often officials are making mistakes in games not involving us. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Youve never heard their support say there is a refereeing conspiracy against them? They have a section of support that gets on exactly the same way you do 

Ah right, you're talking about their support.

They want every decision in their favour, right or wrong, and when they don't get it the ref is to blame.  Saturday demonstrates that.

Hardly the same given I clearly state the wrong decisions in our favour. Unfortunately they're nowhere near as frequent as those against.

44 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think there has been something tbh . It is very odd that Clancy is not getting our games 

And for what it's worth . I said, we had to better than brilliant this season . We have been, as our record has proved and that is why we haven't seen as many calls proving pivitol against us.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I said he hadn't been getting as many as the last 2 seasons . And if actually read the point i had with SEMA , It was about that change 

You can't help yourself though

He has been getting as many as the last two seasons. 

Just now, The Dude said:

The one in the thread title. It only becomes questionable when you compare how often officials are making mistakes in games not involving us. 

You do see the question mark in the thread title?

It doesn't. Its a contra entry. If we have 14 wrong decisions against and 3 for then there's others benefitting. Regardless of whether others then benefit / lose from wrong decisions in games not involving us theres always going to be someone up because we are down.