Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

Ok the Dude has entered the thread . And that only means one thing . He does his best to fucking waste it with arguing over nonsense .

Time to go look at motors 

Let's hope the Rangers are on form today and we don't need any help from Beaton . As we know the papers will have a field day 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ok the Dude has entered the thread . And that only means one thing . He does his best to fucking waste it with arguing over nonsense .

Time to go look at motors 

Let's hope the Rangers are on form today and we don't need any help from Beaton . As we know the papers will have a field day 

Hope Beaton doesn’t give us any help otherwise Aberdeen fans will be adding to the officialdom conspiracy thread they have in their forum 

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You do see the question mark in the thread title?

It doesn't. Its a contra entry. If we have 14 wrong decisions against and 3 for then there's others benefitting. Regardless of whether others then benefit / lose from wrong decisions in games not involving us theres always going to be someone up because we are down.

So how many do others have? Given your judgement on other decisions, I'll take your 14for/3against with a massive pinch of salt.

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Hope Beaton doesn’t give us any help otherwise Aberdeen fans will be adding to the officialdom conspiracy thread they have in their forum 

Not in the habit of reading sheeps forums Tam . You are right though . I would rather just pump the sheep and no refs calls making the difference either way.  

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So how many do others have? Given your judgement on other decisions, I'll take your 14for/3against with a massive pinch of salt.

Post one one this thread lists the decisions. I've logged them after healthy debate on the thread. 

I dont watch every 90 mins of every other game. But if we're significantly down then as I say others must be up. What happens in other games dictates who is up most, I've an inkling for who it may be.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Post one one this thread lists the decisions. I've logged them after healthy debate on the thread. 

I dont watch every 90 mins of every other game. But if we're significantly down then as I say others must be up. What happens in other games dictates who is up most, I've an inkling for who it may be.

You've literally no idea if that is true or not as you admit you don't watch other games to be able to confirm that.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

You've literally no idea if that is true or not as you admit you don't watch other games to be able to confirm that.

Of course it is.

If wrong decisions are made, someone benefits and someone loses out from each such decision. We're down on decisions so others are up and depending on who benefits most in these other games determines who benefits most overall 

I'm not saying which team it absolutely is, I've seen enough clips of things one team gets away with.

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

At one point have I said anything about logging into another teams forum? Do you like making stuff up? Are you ok? 

At one point what Tam?

Ah, so you were just making it up about a similar thread on the sheep forum. Gotcha now 👍

15 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Of course it is.

If wrong decisions are made, someone benefits and someone loses out from each such decision. We're down on decisions so others are up and depending on who benefits most in these other games determines who benefits most overall 

I'm not saying which team it absolutely is, I've seen enough clips of things one team gets away with.

So you can tell which clubs benefit/suffer the most by only watching 1 team out of 12's games? If a team benefits from two wrong decisions v us but then suffer three wrong ones against Hibs, are they still up?

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Irony overload mate.

Zero irony in that at all.

Do you not believe other forums will have threads like this?  Nothing desperate about suggesting that they may have. 
Can tell you’re desperate for small victories in here when you pretend not to understand what someone is saying because they’ve made a minor error with grammar 

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So you can tell which clubs benefit/suffer the most by only watching 1 team out of 12's games? If a team benefits from two wrong decisions v us but then suffer three wrong ones against Hibs, are they still up?

???

Its like goals for/against. We're around 11 'goals' down, so others are up by the same. Who ends up most up/ down depends in wrong decisions in other games. But the fact we're down means someone must be sitting with more decisions in their favour than against.

In your scenario we're -2, other team is -1, and Hivs are +3. So a clear beneficiary which is what I'm saying there must be.

We can't all be net losers from wrong decisions, We currently are, some team(s) wont be.

6 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Zero irony in that at all.

Do you not believe other forums will have threads like this?  Nothing desperate about suggesting that they may have. 
Can tell you’re desperate for small victories in here when you pretend not to understand what someone is saying because they’ve made a minor error with grammar 

You said they have an officialdom conspiracy thread in their forum. Pretty specific. I'm saying it would be strange logging onto another teams forum. Now you're saying youve just made that up but they'd likely have something similar. Which would likely be a lot more accurate than you making things up again mate.

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

???

Its like goals for/against. We're around 11 goals down, so others are up by the same. Who ends up most up/ down depends in wrong decisions in other games. But the fact we're down means someone must be sitting with more decisions in their favour than against.

In your scenario we're -2, other team is -1, and Hivs are +3. So a clear beneficiary which is what I'm saying there must be.

We can't all be net losers from wrong decisions, We currently are, some team(s) wont be.

So who are the net beneficiaries?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You said they have an officialdom conspiracy thread in their forum. Pretty specific. I'm saying it would be strange logging onto another teams forum. Now you're saying youve just made that up but they'd likely have something similar. Which would likely be a lot more accurate than you making things up again mate.

So do you believe they have a thread similar to this on their forum?