Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So who are the net beneficiaries?

I dont know because I've not watched every minute of every game. I've said that. 

But I've seen enough clips of incidents, and enough being ignored by the compliance officer to suggest the scum do well. 

It seems easy to not wrongly err in our favour. That's my point. The erring is going elsewhere.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I dont know because I've not watched every minute of every game. I've said that. 

But I've seen enough clips of incidents, and enough being ignored by the compliance officer to suggest the scum do well. 

It seems easy to not wrongly err in our favour. That's my point. The erring is going elsewhere.

I guess it depends on who is watching the games. Im sure some would no doubt argue that we've benefitted from more than 3 decisions this season.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So who are the net beneficiaries?

Is the compliance officer not also a consideration for net beneficiaries for officialdom conspiring?

Has there been an issue lately that might show that the rules govern all might not be getting applied with the same considerations to all clubs in our league. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Is the compliance officer not also a consideration for net beneficiaries for officialdom conspiring?

Has there been an issue lately that might show that the rules govern all might not be getting applied with the same considerations to all clubs in our league. 

Consider it as part if you want. There are clubs cited far more often than we are.

I don’t think there’s any kind of conspiracy at all, I do think it’s nonsense to suggest that. Just a few of the things I can think of that other teams won’t be happy that we’ve been on the receiving end of over recent times. 

Hibs clearly not given a penalty at our place when Hagi (I think it was) kicked the boy in the head. 

We’ve not had a red all season or a pen against in the league all season.

Tarriers are screaming for a red for Davis last week when he went in late down a players Achilles. (Albeit they should have had two reds with the shocking challenge from Duffy IMO)

Was a ref also not pictured drinking in a Rangers pub after officiating an OF game that we won? 

just a few of the things that OTHER teams would look at and say it’s a conspiracy in favour of Rangers. 

I don’t happen to think it is either way but I think some people need to be more objective in their outlook. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Cant say I've watched enough of their games to accurately answer it. I've watched massive decisions go against a number of teams this season. 

If you've not watched enough of their games to give examples, then it logically follows that your not able to judge whether they get the same number of poor big decisions as we do?

So basically your making a judgement without the relavant information?

Friendly reminder that they were allowed access to that midden to shoot scenes for a film in which they've claimed there's a conspiracy against them which has went on from the 50s.

Despite them winning 9 in a row twice, and the last 12 trophies up for grabs since then. 

Absolutely moon howling stuff, same as this thread. 

Just now, five stars said:

If you've not watched enough of their games to give examples, then it logically follows that your not able to judge whether they get the same number of poor big decisions as we do?

I've not made ANY judgement on how many decisions celtic do/dont get. I have made one based on other games that I've watched regularly this season and have seen other clubs consistently getting wrong decisions against them too.

1 minute ago, five stars said:

I’ve logged into the Aberdeen forum and they get more wrong decisions than we do from what I can tell 

7 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I don’t think there’s any kind of conspiracy at all, I do think it’s nonsense to suggest that. Just a few of the things I can think of that other teams won’t be happy that we’ve been on the receiving end of over recent times. 

Hibs clearly not given a penalty at our place when Hagi (I think it was) kicked the boy in the head. 

Tarriers are screaming for a red for Davis last week when he went in late down a players Achilles. (Albeit they should have had two reds with the shocking challenge from Duffy IMO)

Was a ref also not pictured drinking in a Rangers pub after officiating an OF game that we won? 

just a few of the things that OTHER teams would look at and say it’s a conspiracy in favour of Rangers. 

I don’t happen to think it is either way but I think some people need to be more objective in their outlook. 

When did hagi kick the boy in the head, cos what i saw was him missing by about a foot and a half. 

9 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Holy fuck 

Where to even start...

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You're the one saying they would be posting on it if Beaton game us favour.

Have you forgotten already? 

Said that merely suggesting that they may have a thread like this considering we have one, why wouldn’t they? 

Just now, The Dude said:

Two cited this season (outwith Covid). Gerrard and Morelos. Some Rangers fans will argue the Morelos one was right while Gerrard was not proven.

Was what Gerrard said within the same parameters as what the wee ginger bigot said about their rugby tackle sending off, not a word from their compliance officer. 
The fact we are taking decisions made by them to a appellate tribunal shows that we aren’t happy with how they are administrating these rules.

Just now, Brackley Bluenose said:

Oh and the Morelos red card. Would have played 70 mins with 10 men. The kind of thing other teams will Be screaming conspiracy at.

Can’t remember who the ref was for that game but he clearly didn’t want Dundee united to get a result, checked their forum and they have a thread not too dissimilar to this and they were complaining about it 

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Was what Gerrard said within the same parameters as what the wee ginger bigot said about their rugby tackle sending off, not a word from their compliance officer. 
The fact we are taking decisions made by them to a appellate tribunal shows that we aren’t happy with how they are administrating these rules.

We appealed a decision. It's hardly rare. Camelon Juniors appealed one recently too.

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Can’t remember who the ref was for that game but he clearly didn’t want Dundee united to get a result, checked their forum and they have a thread not too dissimilar to this and they were complaining about it 

Everything that we can possibly say on the contrary to the conspiracy theory just gets passed off as ‘bollocks’, the kind of thing than conspiracy theorists usually do tbf. 

but I have a question for you Tam, is the earth even round? 

5 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Oh and the Morelos red card. Would have played 70 mins with 10 men. The kind of thing other teams will Be screaming conspiracy at.

But those things aren't objective. Some aren't rules, some didn't happen, some are never red cards.

Post 1 on this thread lists wrong decisions for and against us. Which scores on the doors on post 1 aren't fair or objective?

The day we accept listening to the scum saying they're chested as an argument not to discuss us receiving no parity from officials will be the day Hell freezes over.