Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clancy providing zero protection to Rangers players. Guy's never just an  incompetent ref, he's fucking bent.

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

A thread literally rating refereeing performances in each individual game  Horrendously cringy 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

You always want to be seen as some sort of fair minded guy FAE .Or be different 

Lift your hands .It’s a red .It would be for us this season .At worst the compliance officer aided and abetted by Sky and the scum media .Would send all their shite to the compliance officer 

:lol: 

Just saw the video of Edouard and my first thought was that compared to Alfredo's red card at the theatre of screams for one action making contact with the mutant's shoulder this was two/three actions the last of which was an arm to the face

Everyone to a man said that Morelos was an idiot, got sucked in and HAD to go, no sympathy, no excuses

On a straight comparison, Eduoard's is worse and if it was Alfredo he would be cited by the CO 100%. On a wider comparison similar or worse happen every week without punishment so I'll be stunned if there is any further action against the £200m man, nor indeed against any other player do the same  unless there name is Alfredo Morelos or the swinging arm hits a player in a hooped shirt

Bears, Domthenbud and JCDBigBear like this
21 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Didn't we make 5 substitutions yesterday and st mirren made as well but only 2 min added time, same as last season when games were out of sight we only got 2 minutes while the scum games last season lasted 94 to 96 mins

This has been a consistent factor for many, many years - we used to joke we would be home before the tarriers were finished

Over a 38 game season they must pay the guts of an hour more game time than us and score a few goals/win a few points in this Tim time. 

On a similar vein though another massive bug bear of mine is how we see out games. Where they bombard weakened/tired opponents in the last 10-15 mins, we far too often take the foot off the gas and coast

This season of all seasons we nee to make every second count

36 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Didn't we make 5 substitutions yesterday and st mirren made as well but only 2 min added time, same as last season when games were out of sight we only got 2 minutes while the scum games last season lasted 94 to 96 mins

I've noticed this as well, we always seem to get minimal injury time if we're coasting but if we are only one goal up then stick the mortgage on 6 mins at least. Also if we're chasing an equaliser expect 2 mins tops.

1 hour ago, soulboy said:

I think its still 30 secs per substitution event. Ie if we make 5 subs in a oner,  its still 30 secs not 2m30secs. I've not seen the game in full so I dont know how many such subs events were involved. From what I did watch, I didnt see physios on or ref speaking to players about time wasting so again, where would injury time come from?

BTW I'm not saying that its not been an issue, just that I don't know if yesterday warranted more time.

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would be fuming if we got somebody sent off for that, only seen one angle and it seemed like fuck all.

Agree. Also agree that the main issue is Morelos would be hung, drawn and quartered for it. 

St Mirren's is a penalty for me. Not sure I like them being given as penalties, because there's so little contact the boy isn't really impeded, he accepts the contact and falls. Sadly, they're generally regarded as penalties these days. Fitbaw's gone saft.

ForeverAndEver likes this
4 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Is there a video of this anywhere?

Amazing how little coverage there is of a scum player taking his hand to an opponent’s face.

All these cameras, especially in the absence of supporters, yet there is better footage of JFK getting shot than there is of Odd Eddie taking a swing.

Curious.

Bears likes this
1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Amazing how little coverage there is of a scum player taking his hand to an opponent’s face.

All these cameras, especially in the absence of supporters, yet there is better footage of JFK getting shot than there is of Odd Eddie taking a swing.

Curious.

Very little. Here for anyone who hasn't seen it

Violent conduct:  "a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible"

Might not have been overly forceful, certainly wasnt negligible 

Blumhoilann and Sweetheart like this
45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Violent conduct:  "a player who, when not challenging for the ball, deliberately strikes an opponent or any other person on the head or face with the hand or arm, is guilty of violent conduct unless the force used was negligible"

There’s not even a debate about it, it is unquestionably violent conduct and worthy of a red.

There is something very sinister about the national broadcaster, with two ex-filth players as pundits, editing it out of the highlights.

Never happened, move along, sweep sweep sweep

22 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

There’s not even a debate about it, it is unquestionably violent conduct and worthy of a red.

There is something very sinister about the national broadcaster, with two ex-filth players as pundits, editing it out of the highlights.

Never happened, move along, sweep sweep sweep

I personally don't think this sort of thing should be a red card, imo it warrants a yellow.

But according to the rules, and the definition of negligible - "so small or unimportant as to be not worth considering; insignificant" - its hard to see how its not a red.

Trial by Sportscene seems not to be operational yet.

Bears likes this
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Considering what Ryan Kent was sent off for in a pre season friendly and roundly condemned as being stupid , that is a definite red card. 
the power sport scene and sky editorial team have is huge and, in the case of BBC Scotland with their ongoing challenges/inability to report fairly and impartially on us it is very concerning 

anyone who thinks that would not have produced a 5 minute discussion if it were Alfredo probably thinks Katie Price is a virgin 

kelvd1873 and Blumhoilann like this
3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Curious.

Peter Lieswells Sky in 2020

pollok-bear likes this
1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Our club don’t help ourselves in all of this 

Next time it will be one of our players .And they will say fuck all 

The hatred you have for the board extends too far in this instance. Blaming them for not commenting on a decision (Edouard) outside of our game is wrong.

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The hatred you have for the board extends too far in this instance. Blaming them for not commenting on a decision (Edouard) outside of our game is wrong.

Not blaming them for that .I’m blaming them for the continuing silence on all these injustices ,that will affect us over the season .They are going to mount up big time . Just like they have done ,these past few seasons .
Just like this blatant one ignored yesterday 

We will only have ourselves to blame if it eventually costs us 

BILLYBOY50 and kelvd1873 like this

The scum if cornered after a losing run or behind us in this league .Will try every trick in the book .And that will include putting pressure on the refs ,pressure on the decision makers through references in the media .Count on that .Do you think they won’t be seeing our players lift their hands to an opposition player and not referencing this in future .You bet they will 

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not seen the game in full yet so I'll update the post once I have. More than happy to hear thoughts on any incident.

Cool. I've just finished watching the full game on RTV myself.

My thoughts are

• 25 min     St Mirren's number 6 should have received a red card for the elbow on Morelos. It was nasty. 
  • 35 mins   St Mirrens number 6 as a dig at Hagi .
  • 51 mins   St Mirrens number 6 as a dig at Morelos and looks up to see if the refs watching.

St Mirrens number 6 knows he's not playing by the rules otherwise he wouldn't have looked up to see if the ref was watching his wrong doing.

Edit: I'm not sure about the call for a penalty for St Mirren. I thought a call for a penalty was for contact in the box and contact outside of the box is a free kick. The guy had one leg in the box and one leg out of the box. The leg that was kick was outside of the box. so its a free kick.

Blumhoilann likes this