Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How exactly Tam.

Its not debatable to me but some don't agree, some thing theres no disparity. Others think there is disparity but its purely down to incompetence so its fine. Some seem to not even care about the figures, they don't like talking about decisions this way as its 'taigy'.

What do you think Tam?

Big wrong decisions for / against, do we by and large benefit or suffer? Is it the odd decision or more? Is it coincidence, just the way it happens, purely incompetence etc? How fair is the compliance process?

Would you be surprised to hear of a time a ref blatantly ignored applying a rule he'd already imposed in the very same game, telling a player his wrong interpretation, which was to that player's benefit?

Triggered  🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nope. I watch what I can but not near all their matches.

As I said to a previous poster we're down on decisions so ultimately others are benefitting. Id agree id need to watch all mins of all other games to demonstrate who benefits most. But I think we could likely all guess that.

Do you just watch football games looking for referee mistakes? Sounds exciting

3 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Do you just watch football games looking for referee mistakes? Sounds exciting

That's absurd. Its like me asking you if you watch games without taking cognisance of wrong decisions.

Some folk won't watch games other than ours. I prefer to watch as many games as I can, including against teams in our league. Gives a better understanding of opponents strengths, weaknesses etc.

Ref got the penalty and red card spot on. Rules enforced, explained, and understood by all those except Rangers haters.

There was a handball by Ferguson right on the far edge of the box. Definite foul but inconclusive if 100% in the box or not so will give officials benefit of the doubt (even though it was a foul).

Definite red card for Main missed.

And if anyone has any decisions that Rangers have wrongly benefitted from then feel free to comment. 🙄

0 for, 1 against.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A boy from work reports similar.

BTW I'm not wanting preferential treatment, I just hope he has it in him to give parity in treatment across the board.

100%. We might laugh about getting a guy in that will turn a blind eye to things we do but equal treatment is what we are after.

I would be stunned if he went out his way to be anything but impartial. Really good guy

14 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Last year when the decision was made to end the season. The issue is who they tagged...

Why would there be an issue with them tagging some of the most prominent journalists in the country in the hope thye further share it? Easier to tag 5/6 journos than 42 clubs.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Just saw the “highlights” of the last night’s game. Welsh handball could not have been more obvious. Blatant cheating, nothing less.

Well, fuck these refs, 55 is coming

:lol:

Yeah, I think that's 4 calls in 4 games they've got away with. 

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Just saw the “highlights” of the last night’s game. Welsh handball could not have been more obvious. Blatant cheating, nothing less.

Well, fuck these refs, 55 is coming

:lol:

"Referees know what is at stake this season" was the jungle drum beating before the season started.

Regardless of the tarriers position, they will do everything they can. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why would there be an issue with them tagging some of the most prominent journalists in the country in the hope thye further share it? Easier to tag 5/6 journos than 42 clubs.

The biased of the biased. Our nations fantastic football media.

1 hour ago, RfcSevco said:

He doesn't travel nor has he ever travelled on the bus that he's reported to though, so people should take that on board and reserve judgement 

Is that right? We just on the wind up?