Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

3 minutes ago, The Socrates. said:

Do you just watch football games looking for referee mistakes? Sounds exciting

That's absurd. Its like me asking you if you watch games without taking cognisance of wrong decisions.

Some folk won't watch games other than ours. I prefer to watch as many games as I can, including against teams in our league. Gives a better understanding of opponents strengths, weaknesses etc.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clancy providing zero protection to Rangers players. Guy's never just an  incompetent ref, he's fucking bent.

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

The thing is none of us are asking for favours, dubious decisions going our way, we want the big decisions to be correct. Even though we did not play well yesterday, we can't play well every matc

Posted Images

Ref got the penalty and red card spot on. Rules enforced, explained, and understood by all those except Rangers haters.

There was a handball by Ferguson right on the far edge of the box. Definite foul but inconclusive if 100% in the box or not so will give officials benefit of the doubt (even though it was a foul).

Definite red card for Main missed.

And if anyone has any decisions that Rangers have wrongly benefitted from then feel free to comment. 🙄

0 for, 1 against.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A boy from work reports similar.

BTW I'm not wanting preferential treatment, I just hope he has it in him to give parity in treatment across the board.

100%. We might laugh about getting a guy in that will turn a blind eye to things we do but equal treatment is what we are after.

I would be stunned if he went out his way to be anything but impartial. Really good guy

14 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Last year when the decision was made to end the season. The issue is who they tagged...

Why would there be an issue with them tagging some of the most prominent journalists in the country in the hope thye further share it? Easier to tag 5/6 journos than 42 clubs.

2 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Just saw the “highlights” of the last night’s game. Welsh handball could not have been more obvious. Blatant cheating, nothing less.

Well, fuck these refs, 55 is coming

:lol:

Yeah, I think that's 4 calls in 4 games they've got away with. 

Colin Traive likes this
3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Just saw the “highlights” of the last night’s game. Welsh handball could not have been more obvious. Blatant cheating, nothing less.

Well, fuck these refs, 55 is coming

:lol:

"Referees know what is at stake this season" was the jungle drum beating before the season started.

Regardless of the tarriers position, they will do everything they can. 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Why would there be an issue with them tagging some of the most prominent journalists in the country in the hope thye further share it? Easier to tag 5/6 journos than 42 clubs.

The biased of the biased. Our nations fantastic football media.

1 hour ago, RfcSevco said:

He doesn't travel nor has he ever travelled on the bus that he's reported to though, so people should take that on board and reserve judgement 

Is that right? We just on the wind up?

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

"Referees know what is at stake this season" was the jungle drum beating before the season started.

I don't know mate but its our bus people are saying he goes on.

So I know for a fact he doesn't 

The Dude and esquire8 like this
17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Whether they are biased or not is totally irrelevant to the point. They'll have tagged those journos in the hope of getting the tweet more visibility via RTs and making the information more widely available to players at clubs at all levels in Scottish football.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Whether they are biased or not is totally irrelevant to the point. They'll have tagged those journos in the hope of getting the tweet more visibility via RTs and making the information more widely available to players at clubs at all levels in Scottish football.

Really isn’t.