Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?

15 minutes ago, five stars said:

Why did he not book Walsh? Pretty much any foul were you take out an opponent on a break away attack is a booking. With the speed Kent was going at it could of been a sore one? I can't think of any reason why that wasn't a booking?

I thought he should've went back and booked him. Once the ball hit the net from the advantage tho I wasn't caring 😂

Thought there were a few ‘big’ decisions, and got most wrong:

- Walsh on Kent - let play run on - 👍🏻
- Walsh on Kent - didn’t book him - 👎🏻

- Pen for Helander on Walsh - no pen 👍🏻

- Goldson on Brown - won the ball - 👎🏻

- Pen for Aribo on that cunt - very soft 👎🏻

- Brown on Kent booking - through Brown won the ball too - 👎🏻

- Pen for Taylor on Aribo - also wrong (albeit soft) 👎🏻

Didn’t stand out as having a bad game, but in hindsight (and with blue specs) he got a fair number badly wrong. 

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Didn’t stand out as having a bad game, but in hindsight (and with blue specs) he got a fair number badly wrong. 

Pretty much bang on .

The decisions didn’t affect the result and we got a chance to see Edouard bottle a penalty .

One difference Iv noticed in the last 2 years playing these cunts is .The 50 50s ,we do get more than we had for a few seasons ,Can remember watching games where we got nothing at all until they were a couple of goals up and the game gone .

Good to see that they also have the comfort blanket wrapped round them .They miss a penalty and a few chances ,so they could have won .Forgetting we also had more chances to score .

52 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Agree with most of your points but I think Brown got Kent before the ball, I haven't seen it back so might be wrong.

57 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I thought he should've went back and booked him. Once the ball hit the net from the advantage tho I wasn't caring 😂

He definitely should of booked him at the next break in play. Can't see why you think he had a good game when he's making such blatant mistakes.

6 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

SG was onto Madden as soon as the ball hit the net re the Walsh rugby tackle.  

Probably the reason he never booked him .He wasn’t being told to book a player .

All well and good saying well we scored so it didn’t matter .It could have ,Instead of a CH playing 80mins on a yellow card we were up against one who had a clean slate .

41 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Aribo shout is never a penalty.

Stonewall penalty, it's not for the tackle with his feet but for the pulling on his arm. Totally pulls him down, it's not subtle and there's a great view of it on the TV from the behind the goal camera.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Worth calling out the referee today, especially off the back of a convincing win. I thought he gave them everything. Every tackle seemed to be a free kick to celtic and even the throw ins seemed to go their way. I appreciate things as menial as getting a throw in decision wrong shouldn't really matter but when there are several wrong decisions they start to add up and can potentially affect the game. Goldson was raging at one of throw in decisions and rightly so. Beale near the end actually just laughed in disbelief at one of the ref's poor decisions, probably because they had been happening all game. Also I still don't know why we didn't get a corner from Cantwell's shot from a tight angle that Hart saved with his feet.

Rant over and happy today but it needs to be called out. 

Agreed, he was giving them everything. It was comical at time. 

I text my brother during the game asking If the ref had his eyes shut.

Anything 50 50 was just given to them.

At one point you could clearly see one of that lot clasped round, I think it was raskin, like a corset and it was completely ignored. 

The shoulder challenge in the first half by fashion and the rolling about by the wee rat ralston were my favourites though.

Either idiots who don't know what they are looking at or folk that like keeping their windows ?

29 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Worth calling out the referee today, especially off the back of a convincing win. I thought he gave them everything. Every tackle seemed to be a free kick to celtic and even the throw ins seemed to go their way. I appreciate things as menial as getting a throw in decision wrong shouldn't really matter but when there are several wrong decisions they start to add up and can potentially affect the game. Goldson was raging at one of throw in decisions and rightly so. Beale near the end actually just laughed in disbelief at one of the ref's poor decisions, probably because they had been happening all game. Also I still don't know why we didn't get a corner from Cantwell's shot from a tight angle that Hart saved with his feet.

Check the OF win ratios when mclean refs them, tells you all you need to know 

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

The ref was shocking in general but the Cantwell one that got saved was given as a free kick to them with literally no reason and surprisingly enough the commentators didn't even bother coming up with an excuse.  It was just blatant cheating.

It makes the win even better when cheating officials couldn't even save them.

1 minute ago, shaka said:

The ref was shocking in general but the Cantwell one that got saved was given as a free kick to them with literally no reason and surprisingly enough the commentators didn't even bother coming up with an excuse.  It was just blatant cheating.

It makes the win even better when cheating officials couldn't even save them.

The worst corrupt cheats saved them in the games that mattered.

Just now, King Jela said:

McLean a dirty, cheating bastard. Blatant cheating too. 

Him.and Clancy obviously in competition but what else can you expect from 2 member of Torbett supporters clubs? 

I honestly find it mental that you can have referees who are open and known supporters of any club officiating in that club's games. 

9 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I honestly find it mental that you can have referees who are open and known supporters of any club officiating in that club's games. 

It's clearly an issue in Scotland, which is why we need to be using refs from the English leagues. 

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Him and Clancy obviously in competition but what else can you expect from 2 active member of Torbett supporters clubs? 

13 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Is he even a tarrier?

43 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Him and Clancy obviously in competition but what else can you expect from 2 active member of Torbett 

We cant win as the taig refs dont seem to give a fuck and are blatant with no shame, bantering away with the fans as they leave the ground whereas supposed Rangers supporting refs like beaton seem to over compensate and give us hee haw.