Jump to content

Officialdom Conspiracy 2020/21?


Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Thought there were a few ‘big’ decisions, and got most wrong:

- Walsh on Kent - let play run on - 👍🏻
- Walsh on Kent - didn’t book him - 👎🏻
 

- Pen for Helander on Walsh - no pen 👍🏻

- Goldson on Brown - won the ball - 👎🏻

- Pen for Aribo on that cunt - very soft 👎🏻

- Brown on Kent booking - through Brown won the ball too - 👎🏻

- Pen for Taylor on Aribo - also wrong (albeit soft) 👎🏻
 

Didn’t stand out as having a bad game, but in hindsight (and with blue specs) he got a fair number badly wrong. 

Pretty much bang on .

The decisions didn’t affect the result and we got a chance to see Edouard bottle a penalty .

One difference Iv noticed in the last 2 years playing these cunts is .The 50 50s ,we do get more than we had for a few seasons ,Can remember watching games where we got nothing at all until they were a couple of goals up and the game gone .

Good to see that they also have the comfort blanket wrapped round them .They miss a penalty and a few chances ,so they could have won .Forgetting we also had more chances to score .

graeme_4 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clancy providing zero protection to Rangers players. Guy's never just an  incompetent ref, he's fucking bent.

To think we used to sing 'Its a Conspiracy'...

I think you’ll find that Bolingoli is a separate entity so celtic cannot be responsible  infact he changed his name by deed poll to St Patrick Bolingoli earlier today

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Thought there were a few ‘big’ decisions, and got most wrong:

- Walsh on Kent - let play run on - 👍🏻
- Walsh on Kent - didn’t book him - 👎🏻
 

- Pen for Helander on Walsh - no pen 👍🏻

- Goldson on Brown - won the ball - 👎🏻

- Pen for Aribo on that cunt - very soft 👎🏻

- Brown on Kent booking - through Brown won the ball too - 👎🏻

- Pen for Taylor on Aribo - also wrong (albeit soft) 👎🏻
 

Didn’t stand out as having a bad game, but in hindsight (and with blue specs) he got a fair number badly wrong. 

Agree with most of your points but I think Brown got Kent before the ball, I haven't seen it back so might be wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I thought he should've went back and booked him. Once the ball hit the net from the advantage tho I wasn't caring 😂

He definitely should of booked him at the next break in play. Can't see why you think he had a good game when he's making such blatant mistakes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, five stars said:

He definitely should of booked him at the next break in play. Can't see why you think he had a good game when he's making such blatant mistakes.

SG was onto Madden as soon as the ball hit the net re the Walsh rugby tackle.  

magic8ball likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

SG was onto Madden as soon as the ball hit the net re the Walsh rugby tackle.  

Probably the reason he never booked him .He wasn’t being told to book a player .

All well and good saying well we scored so it didn’t matter .It could have ,Instead of a CH playing 80mins on a yellow card we were up against one who had a clean slate .

five stars and Amokachi like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Aribo shout is never a penalty.

Stonewall penalty, it's not for the tackle with his feet but for the pulling on his arm. Totally pulls him down, it's not subtle and there's a great view of it on the TV from the behind the goal camera.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...