Morelos Watch

coopsleftboot

Perspective needed sadly. Leverkusen are the best team we have played in a decade and we were simply up against some very, very good players. 

The new signings would have improved us probably but looking at Helander we may improve defensively this season. Midfield really needs some strengthening. 

Morelos just didn't look interested. I love him to bits but I have come to terms with him going after that. Very poor. 

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Tapped out of the match thread due to a pandemic of spastic19, can see me tapping out off a few threads tonight to protect my family. 

Mate dont ever read a match thread. Cunts hink ibrox is bad mate a fuckijg RM match thread is right up there 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mate dont ever read a match thread. Cunts hink ibrox is bad mate a fuckijg RM match thread is right up there 

Absolutely brutal my man, only place where I can play spot the tarrier and win every time, tonight was built, felt and was another pre season friendly for us, cunts going mental over our attacking options on the bench 😂, last 48 hrs didn't happen, lunatic support 

Just now, Creampuff said:

Morelos looks at the same weight he’s been at for the last 2 years. 

No idea why people are so quick to call him fat when he’s not playing well. 

Pretty understandable when there's a clear lack of effort. It might be a wrong assumption, but its not an unreasonable one when you look at the lack of graft to consider his physique having an impact.

Ironic that a man who played like a bull in a china shop, smashing everything in his way (in a good way btw), leaves with nothing but a whimper. I hope this isn't how he'll be remembered as he has been very good for us. At times the only one who actually seemed to care. 

Archived